3

⬆️Note: The picture above is how (M/N) would look like! Also the art above isn't mine, credits goes out to the artist that drew this masterpiece!⬆️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of a child squirming had echoed through these walls. The maids and nurses left the room after the finished procedure, letting the family settle in with their newly born child.

Juri held her daughter in her arms with her two lovers by her sides. Haruka was confirmed to be the father of the newly child. (M/N) came into the picture a bit late, but he didn't mind.

The man happily considered the child as if she was his own now that he's joined the family.

"May I hold her, big sister?"

The younger asked, and his wife nods. Juri hands him the child and he carefully cradled her in his arms. The infant opened her red-brown eyes, taking in the looks of the man.

(M/N) smiles as the little girl raises her little hand to grasp his index finger, wrapping her tiny fingers around. Haruka and Juri were softened at the sight of their lover getting along with their child.

"Yuki.. I think we should name her Yuki, big brother and big sister. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.." 

[~~]

Before (M/N) had married Haruka and Juri, they already had a child of their own. Their son was named Kaname, after the ancestor of the Kuran family.

The man saw the child once or twice before Rido had stolen him away from Haruka and Juri. The sadistic man sacrificed the boy in order to resurrect the ancestor of the Kuran Lineage.

Haruka and Juri mourned for the death of their son as they saw their ancestor in the body of a child. (M/N) sees the remains of their child, and immediately looks away as he begins to feel his emotions running through the place.

"Big brother.. Big sister.. You mustn't succumb to the darkness.. I'm here for you both..!"

He pulled his brother and sister into his embrace, stroking their soft and wavy brown hair. They continued to cry out of their son's death while gripping onto (M/N)'s coat. The younger brother glanced at his ancestor, and softly called out to him.

"Kaname.."

The young boy directs his saddened eyes at the Pureblood. (M/N) smiled sadly before motioning him to join in on the hug.

Kaname hesitates at first, but ends up in his warm embrace alongside Haruka and Juri.

'I don't care what happens to me.. I will protect them from that vicious brother of ours! Even if it does cost me my life!'

[~~]

"Kaname Onii-sama!!"

Yuki rushed out of the room to hug her brother. Kaname chuckles, patting her head with his hand.

Haruka and Juri were sitting on the sofa while watching the cute interaction between the two siblings.

The young girl looks behind Kaname, and a disappointed frown forms on her lips. "Where is Papa..?"

Kaname lowers himself to carry Yuki in his arms. He sauntered over to sit on the sofa across his parents. "He will be here soon. Don't worry, Yuki."

The young Pureblood smiles at his little sister, who nods and plays with his brown locks. As Kaname discloses information about the Senate to Haruka and Juri, the doors open to reveal a tall, young man that appears to be in his twenties.

The familiar man wore a white dress shirt with black slacks, and had an unlaced black ribbon around his collar.

Yuki's eyes broadened with excitement and jumped out of Kaname's lap to hug the Pureblood.

"Papa!!! Welcome home!" 

(M/N) laughs, lifting up his daughter figure in the air with his hands. Oh how he missed his family after being away for an entire week!

"I'm home!! I'm glad to be back with my lovely family!"

-Word Count: 649-