5

"You will not break my family, Rido!" 

(M/N) swings his blade at his older brother, who dodges his attacks with his agility. Rido bit his own hand, forming a modified sword with his blood.

"Yes.. Show me that look, (M/N)! Please give me more!?" The maniacal vampire begs as he starts to attack him with his weapon. 

Clash.

Clash.

Their blades clashing at the other. (M/N) repeatedly sways his blade at his brother, but the latter wouldn't let his guard down.

The younger brother leaps away from him, and holds his sword in a way you would hold a gun. Coincidentally, his weapon begins to morph into a rifle, and (M/N) didn't waste any time to shoot at Rido.

(M/N)'s anti-vampire weapon is built from mechanical parts, allowing it to form into a katana or a rifle during battle. Although, it's not just an ordinary machine-like weapon.

(Credits to the artist that drew this picture!)

The bullets from his rifle contain bits of demonic magic that repeals the vampire's powers and abilities.

One swing from his blade will automatically turn the vampire into dust no matter what part of the body because of the same magic (M/N) infused into the blade like how he did with the bullets.

"I will end you!"

He pulled the trigger, and the bullet flew out into the form of a Phoenix, orange flames were excluding out of the beast.

Rido's eyes gaped open, but formed a shield with his blood. However, as his shield shattered onto the ground, (M/N) was in front of him. The barrel of his gun aimed straight at his brother's forehead. 

"Any last words before I blow your brains out, brother?"

The older Pureblood smirks and nods, "Look down below, little brother."

His red-brown eyes looked down at his feet, they were entrapped by Rido's shadow demons.

"You bastard."

His brother laughs before declaring, 
"You're mine, (M/N)! Why can't you understand that..? What does Haruka and Juri have that I don't..?"

Rido's eyes softened as he caressed his little brother's cheeks with his hands.

"I'll tell you a little secret, my dear baby brother.." The maniac leaned in closer, whispering out,