N-Namjoon?

"Joonie wake the fuck up. You sleep to damn much" I say pouting. I decided to give him a kiss to see if he will wake up but he didn't, he just face the other way. "Fine then I'll go make breakfast." As I head to the kitchen a few tear drop fall. Namjoon hasn't been home, he is always at work saying I picked up so shifts. Then when he comes homes he just sleeps. It's like I'm not even important.

Namjoon POV
I haven't felt Jin kiss me in so long. I really miss him but with work it just stresses me out. I just come home and sleep. I feel really bad for treating him this way but I'm just stressed. Guess that's no reason to ignore him I assume. I started to smell something good when I hear a pan hit the floor along with a few curses. That when I decided to get up and check on Jinnie.

Seokjin POV
"F-Fuck" I look at my arm to see a burn mark forming then at the ground just to see the pancakes I was making on the floor. "W-why isn't anything going right these days. First Namjoon and now this." I started crying on the spot.

Then a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me into a hug.i started to cry even more. "Shh Jinnie it's going to be okay" Namjoon said as he rubbed circles around my back. " I'm so sorry for not paying any attention to you I've just been really stressed out."

POV Gone

Seokjin backed up saying " That's no reason you should ignore me do you not know how much pain I've been feeling!" He walks to get his wallet and keys. " I be back.." Namjoon just watched Jin leave. He decided it was time to clean up and get some air. He wanted to make it up to Jin so he went to the store to get some flowers and some food know those are his favorite things. After coming home Namjoon didn't see Jin car in the driveway. It was already 4"o"clock and Jin left an hour ago. Just when he was about to go went up stairs that's when he heard the door open. Namjoon decided to get the flower to give but when he saw Jin, he noticed a hickey on his neck. Namjoon dropped the flowers and stared at him. "Are you ok Namjoon?" He asked then he realized he forgot to cover the hickey. He looked up at Namjoon worried and scared. "I-It's not w-what it looks li-ke" he said but Namjoon just looked at him with anger. He started walking toward Jin in silence. Jin started to back up looking terrified as Namjoon got closer. When Jin backed up he hit the door. Namjoon was only a few steps away when he made a run for it. But Namjoon got him and slammed him against the wall. He had lust and anger in his eyes. "Where the hell were you?" Namjoon asked his voice a lot deeper than before. Jin flinched and answered avoiding eye contact.
"I w-was at the b-bar. Getting a few drinks.." That's when Jin saw an escape and ran up to the bedroom, locking the door went into the closet and hid behind some clothes. He's never seen Namjoon so angry before. He was kinda scared of what was going to happen. He just ran away from Namjoon, something you should never do.

"SEOKJIN!!" Namjoon shouted before running up the stairs. Jin really started to panick that's when he heard the closet door open. "Jinnie~ I know your in here~" When Namjoon was in the back of the closet. Jin saw him grab a few things out of a very recognizable box handcuffs, cock ring, and a silk cloth. "He's gonna punish me!"

Jin got up very quietly and quickly but he didn't know that Namjoon saw him. Namjoon opened the handcuff and cuffed Jin from the back and slammed him against the wall. "No, No stop Namjoon I don't want to be punished I'm sorry," Seokjin pleaded but Namjoon just stared at him.
"N-Namjoon?" Seokjin chin was brought up and he was now face to face with Namjoon. "Jin why would do that?" "Because I was upset with you. You weren't paying attention to me, all you did was sleep when you can home, I just wanted you to love me again..." Namjoon brought his lip to Jin
And they kissed passionately. "Don't think your not being punished baby." Namjoon said with a smirk. He brought his lips back up to Jin but when they kissed it was different. It was more lust than ever.
As Namjoon led Seokjin to the bed He took off Jin's clothes leaving him fully naked. He then grabbed another pair of handcuffs and tied his feet to each end of the bed. After a nice make out session he tied the silk bandana and put the cock ring on, making Jin shiver. After being satisfied with the position Namjoon left to get a nice long whip. "Joonie~ are you there? Joonie?" Jin called but there was no answer... While Jin being tied up Joon was looking at the variety of whips in front of him. "I'll choose this one" He got a whip with little buds on it. As he walked back up stairs he can hear Jin calling his name. He felt sorry for his baby but he knew he was going to enjoy this evening.
Jin heard the door open, then a click meaning Joon locked the door. "Ah~" gasped Jin as Namjoon rubbed the whip across Jin's torso.