Lovisa

"Ng~ha."
"Your taking my cock so good baby boy."
"Mmm-ng~" Namjoon moaned.

Namjoon was currently dreaming about being fucked by Jin.

"I'm going to cum baby boy."
"M-me too..."

They both released. They felt complete.

Jin woke up to the sound of Namjoon whimpering   and rubbing his hands all over him.
"Is he ok? Hes not burning. I'll just take of the sheets maybe that will help."

Jin took off the sheets. He looked at Namjoon concerned but he saw the problem.

It was a wet dream.

Jin decided to help out  Namjoon with some toys.

He got out of the bed and  headed to the closet. Where he kept all his "toys" from  Namjoon.
Jin had recently bought nipple clamps to try out on Namjoon. And the time has come.

Jin got a cock ring, a blindfold, rope, and the nipple clamps. There was going to be no lube today. He was going to take the cock like a good boy.

Jin ties the rope from Namjoons hands to the headrest. He slipped on the cock ring and put the nipple clamps on his bright red nipples.

Jin took off Namjoons boxers and went down to his hole. Taking a few licks  Namjoon started to make light  moans. Tigging on the Nipple clamps Namjoon  moaned a little louder arching his back.

"Ah~hah-mmng." Namjoon moans were music to Jins ears. He took Namjoons hole a little more.  Occasionally dipping the tip in the now wet, tight hole.

Jin lower region start to hurt. He wanted to be inside as fast as he can. He want to see pleasured Namjoon. He took off his black boxers. His dick stranded straight up, vein bulging and a red tip.

Jin rubbed his cock just a little bit to get some of the precum as lubricate.

Jin rubbed his cock  back and forth against Joons hole occasionally sticking the tip in.

Jin pushed into the right heat. Feeling Joon hug around him.

Namjoon eyes popped opened at the sudden penetration.

"Ji-"
Namjoon was cut of by Jin's lips on his. He felt Jin push more. Getting as deep inside as he can.

"Ah-."

Jin thrusted in rolling, snapping  his hips against Namjoon. He went down to his ear and whispered.

"How was you dream baby. Was it nice letting me penetrate you hole?"

Namjoon couldn't answer, he was moaning in pleasure. He always loved Jin dirty talk. It turned him on.

Jin snapped his hip hard against Namjoon. Then he pulled on the nipple clamps. Tugging Joons nipplez

"AH-mm~ng"
"Answer me joon. Was it nice to let me penetrate you?"
"Yes it was. Now fuck me like there is no tomorrow. Make me beg to cum."

Jin thrusted hard into Namjoon. He was breathing and grunting in Namjoons ear. Hearing Namjoon moan made him feel happy that only he can pleasure him and make him feel this good.

"Look at you. Taking my dick so good. Do I pleasure you enough?"

Jin looked at him thrusting in to Joon through a mirror.

Back arched. Mouth opened, releasing moans. And Jin dick sliding in and out of Namjoons dripping hole.

"Hah-your so tight. Just look at you. Taking my cock like a little slut you are."

Namjoon couldn't reply especially when he is overwhelmed with pleasure.

"J-jin, ngh- f-faster please"
" Anything for you baby."

Jin thrusted faster, going deeper with each thrust.
Namjoon looked perfect under him.

Mouth agaped. His bright buds between the nipple clamps. Eyes closed in pleasure.

"I-im close J-jin. Can I come please?"

Jin ignored Namjoon's pleads and kept thrusting only wanting to reach his high.
Namjoon tried to cum but he couldn't.  He was denied.
"J-jinnie p-please can I cum. Ah~ I've been a good boy, ngh-."

Jin was close. He leaned down and took joonies lips. A passionate kiss from lover to lover. Jin took off the cock ring and jerked Namjoon off while thrusting harder trying to chase his high.

Namjoons cum splattered onto Jin's hand and his stomach. Joon was now overwhelmed by the pleasure.

Jin came a few wet thrust later. Cumming deep inside Namjoons hole. Pulling out you could hear the wet sounds come out of the hole.

"That was amazing baby."
"Y-yeah it was"
"Now can you uncuff me"

"Hmm should I? After what you did the other day?"

Namjoon blushed deep red and looked away.

"I think you deserve a punishment~"

Namjoons looked at Jin with wide eyes.

"N-no you don't understa-stand. I-i was in little space."

"Didnt I tell you not to go up to the people a d talk cute to them."

"Y-yes you did daddy.."
Namjoon had entered little space. He was going to be in big  trouble.

A/N

"Sorry for any mistake through out the chapter. I will most likely update on the weekend since I have school. Hopefully you enjoyed this. Next chapter is a request from somebody. Anyway hope you enjoy your quarantine bye.