Lovisa Pt 2

"Wait Jinnie you don't understand I didn't mean too."

Namjoon looked at Jin but only saw lust and a hint of anger.

"I didn't look like that to me sweetie~" Jin said while licking and biting Namjoon's neck.
"Ngh~ Jinnie I dwidn't dwo it please. Mmph~ ah-"

Jin knew Namjoon went into little space, but continued to nibble on his neck anyway.
Jin got a dildo from the drawer and push the tip in and out.

Namjoon threw his head back gasping from the sudden feeling. He kept trying to push back on to it but Jin would just go "Be patient, slut."

"You really want this cock huh baby boy."
"yeah"
"You want it to fuck you up right."
"mmph"
"Want me to slam it in this tight ring of yours. And let it fuck you till you get stars hm?"
"Yes da- AH!"

Jin bit his nipple sending a pain through Namjoon's body

"You know that's not my name right prince"
"sworry master.."

Jin pushed the dildo in half way then slamming it all the way in Namjoons tight ring of muscle.
  Namjoon threw his head back moaning at the sudden penatration.
"F-fuck!"

Jin slapped Namjoon on his waist with a whip

"No swearing darling"

Jin got up from the bed, grabbed his noise canceling headphones and sat next to Namjoon ignoring his pleas.

An hour later

Jin looked down to see Joon exhaughtsed with his eyes closed and and mouth open breathing heavily with moans spilling. He took of his headphones and decieded to toy with Namjoon a little longer.

He grabbed to toy and started thrusting into the still tight and wet ring of muscel.

"Hah... Master~ s-stop"

Namjoon was shaking from the overstimulation.

Jin stopped, pulled out the dildo. Getting up he went over to light a candle. A tropical smell filled the air as he watched the was melt.

Namjoon looked at Jin in fear. He had no idea whathe was going to do so he started withering around on the bed.

Jin looked back at Namjoon with a smirk. He picked up the candle and walked over to the bed, ignoring the pained boner.

Namjoon looked up at Jin wide eyed and and saw that he was tipping the candle over. Namjoon tried to dodge the burning wax but failed and ended up hissing and the stinging sensation.

Jin kept pouring wax all over Namjoons body. Loving the way the liquid wax would harden once it touched the surface.

Namjoon was withering around frantically trying to dodge the wax. He was now covered with yellow lines with red underneath.

Jin decided go couldnt hold his boner anymore and took of his clothes. His cock standing straight woth an angry look to it.

He thrusted into Joon and move slow but deep.

"Argh- hah Jinnie..."

Jin was in to much pleasure to hear the mistake.

"Yes baby?"
"Can you go faster, please"
"Sure thing sweetie"

Jin thrusted faster and deeper hitting Joons sweet spot.   He then took out his cock and teased Him a little bit by rubbing the tip on his leaking hole.

"No, hah- t-teasing please."
You want this thick cock up your hole huh- want me to fuck you up so good hmm? Want me to do this?"

Jin wrapped his hand around Namjoons throat chocking him slightly. Keeping a firm grip he pounded into his hole hard and fast.

"H-hah y-yes mmm Jin"
"Look at you being slutty for me."

Jin looked down and can see a slight dent in Namjoons abdomen with each thrust he made

"Will you look at that!. I can see the penatration my cock making in you."

It was quiet and all you can here was grunting, moans, and wet skin slapping.

"I-im close."
"M-me too Jinnie"

Jin thrusted a couple more and came deep inside Namjoons swollen hole. Namjoon cumming afterwards.

Jin came out and saw all the semen run out Namjoons hole.  Uncuffed Namjoon and layed beside him. He cooed him, rubbed his back telling him he is a good boy.

"I love you Namjoon"

"I love you too, Jinnie"

Sorry for any mistake or and rushing! Hope you guys are safe! Bye