Title: Neo-Electra Ch.2 {A Stop Sign Curious}

Title: Neo-Electra Chapter 2: A Stop Sign curious

Inspiration: Life/Dreams/Neon colors/Myself/Wattpad/Splatter Paint. 

Picture/Music: Aren’t just what they appear to be. 

Comments: Are your gift to me.. Thank you. 

I shook the dirty looking man scared I killed him shitless… I didn’t mean to give him a heart attack he’s the one  that wanted someone to write to him… Poor, lonely, old bastard. I kicked him but got no response…  So I bent down to check his pulse, he’s still breathing…Thank god. Then I relaxed  givin’ him my jacket… He is a peculiar fellow but he keeps those little munchkin’s happily entertained till the bus comes and takes them to… They're educational futures.. As someone would say but I would call it the insane asylum  personally..  

“Thank Goodness! Cap’n..” 

I smile down laughing softly as I look at  him closely.  He is truly an unusual person.. I give him a sniff and yet he smells like a home cooked meal. I pat his hair and it feels like the softest silk, his skin as smooth as rocks.. But his clothing revels his true poverty status..  His cheeks are hollow and he looks half-starved yet oddly gorgeous.  

“Me and you Cap’n we are in the same little broken boat ain’t we..? “ 

I happily relax lazily swaying my feet.I pat his shoulder softly as he leans on me… He’s a lightweight and I am happy to be in such marvelous company… Hardly anyone comes near me anymore, lately… I sigh heavily wondering what Cap’n’s story is. How’d he end up here..? What was he like before his downfall…? I try making us both comfy in the little bench but its not working and he stir’s so I wait for him to wake up…

Before I move away standing up and ready to meet the voice inside the body… I lean forward as he finally opens his watery red-rimmed eyes… Before me… They are a liquid purple oceanic neon color… The arises a golden  luminous yellow.  How curiously attractive…  He comes alive so suddenly its unbelievable that my breathes token away at his appearance. 

What… Where… Wait! “ 

He mutters to himself and I quietly stretch out my legs and moving on the balls of my feet waiting patiently  for him to introduce himself… But he doesn’t and I am not one that can hold in my excitement at meeting such a character as himself…

Halo! Cap’n My name is Mezzo…”

He stops and stares at me dumbstruck but then he gives out this loud hardy laugh inhaling air. He stands up cracking aching bones looking down at me. He cast my coat to the bench slowly. And that’s when I get overwhelmingly nervous and downcast my eyes.. Then I feel the warm embrace of his fingers interlocking within my own hand and its comforting. He shakes my hand tightly and in an endearing voice he tells me, sincerely glazing at me. 

“Welcome, you’ve won my darling! “   I gaze at him bewildered but amused. 

“What.. ? Won what.. Meeting you..? Because your certainly a specter.. Mister Cap’n…?” 

He peers at me bemused before bending on his knees and laughing so hard he tear’s up around his eyes. 

“No, no my girlie you’ve won.. Freedom, and liberation..”

He outstretches his hands and I am expecting rainbows to just pop out and magical bunnies to sing to us but nothing happens. 

“Wow you are a crazy old badie then because I don’t know what your talking about..?” 

He looks at me warmly before taking me to some random abandoned  stop sign. 

“You’ve answered everything correctly.,". He looks at the tattered paper reading off my answers quietly and  consciously aloud.. 

“Number 1..  black, no. 2  to be trapped.. No 3. Ungranted wishes  No.4.. A release.. And No.5...,” 

He’s breathless  at this point peering at me excitingly grinning mad. 

"You said .. If i don’t die first. You’ve understood and now we shall go and see what your prizes are awaiting for you Miss Mezzo..!” 

He turns around quickly in a fluid motion he touch’s the stop sigh peering into it closely and then there’s this smash and a ding and we are flowing into the sky no. .. out of the earth. Its behind us looking ominously lovely and sleepy with a sense of yin and yang to it. I never noticed it before but its like a quiet wind silently moving constantly above touch. I reach forward placing my hand around something. Its light and flows softly around us yet its intangible. 

“Why haven’t our heads exploded from the loss of oxygen.. Yet Cap’n..?” 

He turns furrowing at me and muttering for me to shush as he concentrates on something in the distance. That gets brighter and more intense as we near it. Its darkly odd yet lit like a disco ball glittery and intoxicating. I have never seen something so beautifully colorful before.. Its better than seeing a rainbow after a storm.. I yearn to get closer to it, to feel it. But unexpectedly Cap’n turns to me looking well, insanely mad grinning wildly  he grips me and I lose sight of everything.. as it fades to the dark. 

Today was hell, nothing good about being forced to do labor unpaid for dammit..” 

Viz mutters to himself lost in his own chaotic thoughts as he stretchs peevishly. He continues writing his poem out getting frustrated he re-reads the lines.. Pity he ain’t sharing his master genius! He grins smugly to himself.. Shaking out his shaggy dyed hair. He curves his bottom lip thinking of something that would make the poem flow more gently.. While sitting alone  by some abandoned building. He leans in relaxing from his horrible day of non-working. Admiring his latest body of art work. He shuffles around grabbing an old pen and scribbling down some more nonsense in inky boldness. 

“We kissed but would you call it love, darling.? I don’t recognize you anymore than a stranger passing by.. Your cold, and getting farther  away.. I think your dying but I can’t let you on to know that much. The pain it brings me within.. Hurts like the thought that I would be without you soon enough. Your coughing up  blood but lets pretend its roses.. red. 

He peers into the abyss of neon static waves. Sighting something more unusual then the whole city. It flickers and then swiftly in the blink of a flash it lands. Silently and softly onto the surface of a forgotten marked out sign. The trash littered around it scatters and goes flying into a frenzy. As Viz recognizes one of the people shooting down like fallen stars. He dumps his stuff aside gaining speed to meet them. Bending down he wipes his brow and leans inward facing him and the stranger girl. 

“Well hello, again..”  He sneaks a curious a peek at the nobody with him.. He's the one people are calling infamous.. but whose she..? 

Welcome back to Neo-Electric..” He chuckles tossing the poem into the whirlwind for some poor hopeless romantic to catch sigh of.. And tear apart. in criticism. 

Authors Acknowledgments: Hello again doll faces and their creators! Do you have any favorites yet..? P.s.. to those who did answer the Hobo’s Questionnaire.. I am sorry but you were all interestingly close but not enough hehe.. Once again thank you all for reading and sticking around for this!