Annoyance

~POV Norton~
8:00 am.
                My dark brown eyes drifted open slowly, staring coldly at the opening metal gate in front of me. I turn my head staring at my awaiting teammates, Emily Dyer, Servais Le Roy, myself and a shorter boy with his hair pulled back, he showed up around a week ago. "what's his name.." I thought to myself and then it clicked in my head. "Ah. Luca Balsa."
I frowned and turned my head frontwards, as to avert everyone's eye contact. The round then started..
                 I ran up to a cipher machine and started typing anxiously,"Which hunter today? Who will he find first?"
Sweat slowly dripped down my face as I typed, my hands shaking anxiously and my thoughts elsewhere when a blue spark appeared against my cipher machine. "E-eH?!"I fell back, startled and rubbed my head while staring at the cipher machine. "When the hell did they start doing that?!"
I was annoyed when I heard a chuckle behind me. "Did I scare you~?" My cheeks heat up when I turned my body to face the boy behind me. "W-what...is that" I stare at the cipher machine and then back to Luca, embarrassment filling my body. He let's out this weird sound, I think he was laughing he then held his hand out, "It's just something I do occasionally, it's wired up with an invention I made but even if I explain that to you, it's to complex for your mind to understand." I rolled my eyes taking his hand slowly and pulling my body up. We stared at each other and then started typing on the same cipher. Luca jokingly leaned forwards, a little too close for Norton's liking. "My name is Luca Balsa. I don't think I know your name darlin" I narrowed my eyes at him, annoyed and snorted out,"Norton campbell. Don't ever call me that again." That made him grin more showing off his pointy tooth and for some reason I don't know why it just really pissed me off,"Who the hell is this guy.." I thought to myself. We decoded together for awhile longer before our cipher machine popped off, along with another so that means..3 cipher machines left. A scream pierced loudly throughout the map, a women's scream which means the hunter found Emily! Luca looked at me alarmed which kinda looked cute but never mind that. I have to go help Emily. I turned to leave towards the scream when suddenly my hand was yanked back. I turned my head to stare at Luca, startled and slightly embarrassed once again. "B-Be careful okay..?" He then squeezed my hand and ran off in the opposite direction. My cheeks flushed and I bit my lip annoyed while running off towards Emily's scream.
The Hunter was ripper, "Damn!" He had Emily pinned between two pallets. Emily went to throw down a pallet only for the ripper to slam his metal claw deep into her skin before the pallet was down. "Dammit!" I gasped. That looked painful, I stared at her limp body on the ground before ripper picked her up bridal style. Without him noticing I threw my magnet on him swiftly and pulled him backwards, slamming his body into a wall. Emily weakly got up and ran towards me while the hunter was stunned. I quickly stunned him again and then ran along side Emily to assist her. The sound of another cipher finishing went off, which meant only 1 left. I lead Emily somewhere safety before patting her shoulder. she started healing herself while leaning against me. "Are you alright Emily ?" I wrapped an arm around her so she could stand better, "I-I'm alright thank you norton.." she nodded while holding the syringe to her arm. "Go find the hunter and stall him..I'll be fine by myself.." I nod as I leave Emily, looking towards the direction I think the hunters in.
A few minutes pass and there's still one cipher to be done. I spot the hunter a few meters ahead of me, he seems to be chasing someone..I can't see who yet. "Luca!" I gasp while slowly walking toward him. He apparently hears this while jumping over a ledge and turns his head towards my voice and in that split second, a large hand slashes down on his back, terror-shock. My hands tremble as I try to process what I've Just witnessed. The Last cipher machine pop goes off but luca doesn't get up. "oh fuc-..!" I angrily screamed and I fumble to grab a magnet only to realize I don't have one. "Just my luck huh?" I mumble while watching the ripper pick up the smaller male in front of me. The ripper chuckled a deep laughter under that mask of his while walking towards a rocket chair. "Why did I distract him? Why did I say anything?! Why do I always mess up.." I felt tears beginning to swell in my eyes but I wiped them away. I'll save him I don't care what it takes..even if it risks getting myself in danger.
Luca Balsa is sitting slumped over in a rocket chair, I am peering over a ledged wall to see ripper camping the smaller boy. "I have to be careful...he has detention.." I whisper to myself as I wait for my magnet to load. My magnet is ready and so am I. I jump over the wall swiftly while feeling the adrenaline kick in, I run towards rocket chair, throwing my magnet in the process which ripper picks up. I untangle the rope around Luca, as my magnet does what it usually does, pushes the hunter backwards into a wall. I grunt as Luca is grasping my arm tightly and limping behind me. We start slowly making our way to the gate when he gasps and falls onto a knee. "W..what..come on The gate is so close.." I mumble to him. He looks up, looking pathetic and shakes his head,"N-Norton..I c-can't...just leave me." The heart in my chest starts beating. "Shit he's coming..I can't leave him..it's my Fault he's injured.." I swiftly pick him up causing him to moan out in pain. I wrap my arms around the boys smaller body while jogging towards the gate, I don't want to hurt him by going to fast but I also don't want the ripper to catch us. He digs his nails into my back while holding on for dear life, he's scared.. I'm scared..but isn't everyone? the gate entrance got close and I held onto the boy tighter, guilt filling my body as we both successfully escaped.

In the Manor.

I walked into the manor holding Luca Balsa in my arms and Servais and Emily ran up to me. "Is He alright?" Servais stared at Luca then back towards me. The smaller boy was passed out in my arms, blood slightly smeared onto my hands as I shook my head,"I don't know..." Emily pointed to a table and started gathering bandages. "He's probably in shock, lost a good amount of blood but once I bandage him up he'll be fine, just put him on the table please." I frowned, staring at his dirtied clothes before I gently placed him onto the wooden table. "Can you remove his shirt? I need to wrap him up properly." Emily spoke to me while she got her materials. My cheeks turned bright red and I coughed. "M-me?! Dammit so embarrassing...he better not tease me about this..." I thought to myself. My hands were shaking as I put my hands close to his hips, getting ready to lift his shirt up. My eyes darted away, avoiding looking anywhere and I slowly lifted his shirt up, shaking. I noticed Emily looking at me weirdly and I felt myself mumble while I stared downwards. Emily then used a damp towel to wipe up any blood off his back While she was cleaning him up I was admiring how cute his body looked. I shook my head thinking, "shut up brain!..stop thinking odd things.." my eyes darted down his back when I noticed ripper left scarring. Guilt filled me again as I painfully looked at his fragile body. Emily finished wrapping bandages around his back and then helped me redress him. "Norton dear, why don't you go put him to rest? I'll be in occasionally to check up on him alright?" I sighed thanking her for helping me, I stared down at Luca and frowned. "Idiot..." I lifted him up carrying him bride style since it was the easiest way to carry him. I walked up some stairs to a room. 302 the door said. I opened the door carrying him inside, looking around I saw his bed which hadn't been cleaned after he woke up. I laid him down gently and put the blanket over his body as I turned to leave," I'm sorry.." I mumbled before shutting the door.