01

"Tommy" Newt Cried

"Newt" Thomas said as he looked at him.

"Hey Tommy" Newt said looking like he was gonna cry. Thomas ran up to him and brought him into a hug actually crying.

"You-Your alive how? I watched you die" Thomas cried hugging Newt like he was gonna disappear the next minute.

"WCKD made you see and think that you killed me but you didn't I'm here and alive. I'm breathing everything is ok." Newt said

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry" Thomas said not letting him go yet.

"It's ok it wasn't your fault" Newt said looking around to see everyone watching them.

"Hey do I not get a hug" Minho said with a laugh once Thomas and Newt pulled away from there hug.

"No you don't you ugly shank" Thomas said laughing which made Minho pull a fake sad face.

"I think you broke Minho" Chuck said laughing

"I was kidding" Thomas said laughing and hugged him.

"You hug Minho and Newt but you won't hug me" Clary/Sonya said with a fake pout on her face. She got confused looks from her friends as she walked up to the group.

"Little sister" Thomas said hugging her.

"No no no she's my little sister" Newt said pulling her away from Thomas. Clary couldn't help but laugh at the twos behaviors.

"She May be you blood sister but she's my sister." Thomas said pulling her back.

"Boys boys your both pretty but can we not break Sonya" Minho said as Newt was gonna say something.

"Oh my god" Thomas suddenly said looking at Sonya's hair

"What what's wrong?" Sonya asked

"Your hair it-it's orange" Thomas said about to freak out.

"Yah I died it" She said

"Oh well you look better with blonde hair" Thomas said with a laugh.

"Tommy be nice" Newt said with a smile.

"Oh come on tell me I'm wrong but she looks much better a blonde." Thomas said challenging Newt.

"I mean he's not wrong" Newt mumbled looking at the ground.

"See told you" Thomas said taunting Newt.

"You shut your bloody mouth" Newt said jokingly.

"Your so mean!!!" Thomas said fake crying but then broke out laughing.

"Your both idiots" Minho said as he looked around the room to see everyone giving them confused looks.

"Caleb" Mike said as he took a step forward.

Thomas or Caleb's head shot up to look at the group so fast that they thought he would have had whiplash.

"M-Mike" Thomas said as he looked at the group.

"Yah it's is Hollywood" Jimmy said and Thomas broke out into a laugh from hearing the nickname everyone had given him from his past as Caleb.

"Uncle Caleb" Sydney said as she took a step forward. (She thinks of Caleb as her uncle after what had happened).

"Hey kiddo" Thomas said and she ran over and hugged him.

"Ok sorry to interrupt this reunion but what the hell is going on?" Scott said

"When I went missing for over 5 years a company called WCKD kidnapped me and took my memories about 5 times and I had a new name each time. The last time I was Thomas and after Newt 'died' I got all my memories back it all happened in a flash and let me tell you it hurt badly" Thomas said chocking when he said Newt died.

"So I was Stiles which is my first name, and then I was Stuart Twombly, and then Caleb Holloway, and then Mitch Rapp, and then finally I was Thomas." Thomas finished.

"Ok but how does this involve Clary?" Simon asked.

"Do you remember when I went missing for 3 years?" Clary asked Simon.

"Yah you said you were visiting family." Simon said

"Well to be fair it wasn't fully a lie I mean I got to meet my brother again" Clary said and Simon gave her a confused look until he realized what she meant.

"You lied to me" Simon said with a sad look.

"What was I supposed to tell you that I got taken by a company called WCKD who took my memories and then put me in a maze" Clary Exclaimed

"YESSSSS" Simon said

"Oh well I was about to tell you all of you but then we magically appeared here" Clary said

"Yah and I was gonna tell the pack about my past but no this happened" Thomas said

"Any way where is here?" Newt asked as he held Thomas hand.

"Hello everyone" a female voice said as she appeared in the middle of the room making everyone jump.

"Who are you?" Thomas said ready to fight anyone who would cause his friends harm.

"I am the Guardian of the Past and I am going to be showing you Thomas past" She said

"Oh no" Thomas said looking at the ground.

"Oh he's now everyone take a seat." Gamora (that's her name) said and everyone took a seat.

"Ok so how much of my past are we talking here" Thomas asked

"All of it" Gamora said with a smug look.

"Oh god I'm screwed" Thomas said and she laughed at his reaction.

"Alright everyone get ready for the fun has just begun." Gamora said taking a seat and the screen lit up.

How was this chapter?