02

I have a question why has no one ever wrote (that I can find) a cross over between The Avengers and The Maze Runner or with Percy Jackson like it's just confusing?

"Alright everyone get ready for the fun has just begun." Gamora said taking a seat and the screen lit up.

"The first I will show you is of Stiles Stilinski" Gamora said and Thomas frowned not sad but not liking that everyone will see him as Void soon.

"Why wouldn't you go to school?" Mike asked as everyone stopped laughing, Caleb was definitely still the same.

"Because I was looking up stuff on deer accidents" Thomas said looking at him to see everyone not from Beacon Hills give him confused looks.

"Why? What's so important about that?" Magnus asked

"Because mostly deer causing car accidents come from across the rode" Thomas said pausing.

"Yah so?" Gally said

"This one came right down the rode and smashed head on into Allison and Lydia's car" Thomas said and everyone looked shocked.

"Alright the next video will show you all the Supernatural Creatures in Beacon Hills. And before you ask Stiles yes it does have Void" Gamora said and Thomas sighed heavily which got confused glances from the people who didn't know who void was.

"Hey Tommy" Newt said as he looked at Tommy who had his head down looking ashamed.

"Yah Newt" Thomas said quietly but everyone heard him.

"Why did you look evil?" Newt said

"Yah and were you holding the taser part of a taser?" Minho said

"There is this thing called A nogitsune. It is a dark kitsune spirit. The nogitsune feeds of chaos strife and pain. Once the fox reaches more than 100 years of age they can take the shape of a human host by possessing them. When the human is possesed they can cause the human to do whatever they wish which often is killing others and causing chaos, strife and pain. The nogitsune is a trickster spirit, which means it can create a doppelgänger of the human host which is purely for the use of tricking people. Before we knew of the nogitsune we had to sacrifice our selfs to save our parents and it left a door into our minds. Scott was seeing Hallucinations and could not turn into his wolf without fear of getting stuck. Allison was seeing visions of her dead aunt. While I was having all the symptoms of what my mother had before she died" Thomas said and paused letting everyone soak in what they learned.

"What did you mum have Tommy?" Newt asked softly holding his hand.

"Frontotemporal Dementia. Which is an umbrella term for a group of uncommon brain disorders that primarily affect the frontal and temporal lobes of the brain. These areas of the brain are generally associated with personality, behavior and language. In frontotemporal dementia, portions of these lobes shrink (atrophy)." Thomas said

"It's ok Tommy you don't have to tell us everything if you don't want to" Newt said but Thomas shook his head saying he would tell them.

"To sacrifice our selfs we drowned in ice tubs of water. After I couldn't tell the difference between what was real and what was a dream. I'm dreams you can't read so I wasn't able to read at times. My anxiety was starting to get out of control and I had to constantly check how many fingers I had." Thomas said

"Why did you need to count your fingers?" Minho asked

"Because in dreams you had extra fingers." Thomas answered shortly.

"Well isn't that interesting..." Newt said