03

Ok so real talk right now...

Should I bring the Nogitsune back into stiles????

Or something else????

And if something else what should it be???

"Well isn't that interesting..." Newt said

"The next few videos will be mostly Void Stiles so warning your there is some sad scenes." Gamora said

"You stole my phone?!?!" Coach asked as he gave Thomas a hard look.

"Um maybe?" Thomas said scared of what was gonna happen.

"Tommy you can't steal people's stuff" Newt said slapping the back of Thomas head.

"Owwwww" Thomas said whining while rubbing the back of his head.

"Alright next video." Gamora said

"You look hot" Newt whispered in Thomas ear making Thomas blush and almost choke on air.

"You ok over there Tom" Teresa said

"Yup let just continue on." Thomas said still blushing so he put his face into Newts neck hiding his face.

"Um ok?" Teresa said

"We are going to be taking a break right now there is food in the other room." Gamora said and a door opened and everyone except Thomas and Newt left the room.

"I'm sorry Newt" Thomas said

"It wasn't your fault Tommy" Newt said softly.

"I know but there is a part in the back of my mind that keeps telling me it was" Thomas cried looking down at his hands.

"Hey look at me" Newt said grabbing Thomas chin with his fingers and pulling his head up so he could look at him.

"It was not you fault and I love you Tommy don't you see that I hate seeing you like this" Newt said and then realized what he said he looked down blushing.

"Y-you love me" Thomas said and all Newt would do was nod his head.

"I love you too" Thomas whispered and only newt could hear it, Newts head flung up so fast you would think his neck would break.

"You do?" Newt said

"Yes Newt I love you so much and I was scared that you would hate me." Thomas said

"I love you so much too" Newt said and leaned forward pressing his lips onto Thomas's.

It was a soft sweet kiss and neither wanted to pull away but they needed air so they pulled away putting they for heads together.

"Thomas will you be my boyfriend?" Newt asked

"Yes Newt I would love to be your boyfriend" Thomas said looking into Newts eyes.

Soon after they stood up and walked into the room with food hand in hand.

How was this chapter?