Chapter Three - "You Disobeyed"

Owned Body & Soul - Chapter Three

"You Disobeyed"

I didn't know what to think. Professor Williams locked the door, then turned to look at me, smirking evilly again. He stalked towards me, and every step he took forward, I took back. He grabbed me and slammed me up against the wall, and started kissing my neck. 

"I want you bending over that desk, in the outfit I put in my drawer, before I get back. Got it?" He asked me, whispering seductively in my ear. I nodded my head, and he smirked, then left the room. I looked around, walking slowly over to his desk. In his bottom drawer, he had a schoolgirl outfit. A white crop top, with a short red schoolgirl skirt, stockings, and black pumps. (picture on the side) I changed quickly into the outfit, and put my hair into pigtails, and tied them with cute red ribbons. I bent over the desk, and waited for him to come back. I heard footsteps, and soon, the door opened. 

"What a good girl. It looks like you can actually listen."  I felt his presence behind me and suddenly, my panties were pulled down my legs, exposing my aching core. I yelped in surprise, as his hand came down on my ass, hard. He chucked.

"It looks like you like me turning your little ass red, huh?" He asked. "I want you to count. And thank me after everyone." He stated firmly. He smacked me hard.

"One, thank you sir." Smack.

"Two, thank you sir." Smack. Smack Smack.

"Three, Four, Five. Thank you sir." I said, moaning. He tugged at my hair and whispered in my ear.

"I want you to keep this outfit. And every time you come over to my house, I want you to bring it unless I instruct you otherwise." 

"But I don't know where you live." I stated shyly.

"I don't care. I will come pick you up. We are going to be very closely acquainted. Now, leave. I will see you tomorrow in class. And next time, think before you disobey me, again." He let me go, and I walked out of his classroom. This was going to be a long year.

------------------------------

Author's note:

I know, this chapter was kind of a teaser, but keep voting and commenting, and you will find out what happens next. Thank you guys so much!

~Madison~