🛡 R E D E M P T I O N 🛡

"We'll safety pin the pieces of our broken hearts back together"

"This is all your fault!---You nearly let them die, Taufan!---Solar is still breathing!---Thorn, wake up!---They're gonna make it, guys! Don't panic!"

I can never forget that moment. A moment that made my brothers losing their trust over my powers, and my credibility to fight against our enemies.

Ever since then, I stay away from them---just literally shut myself from everyone I know and love. My friends, my family, Commander, Admiral . . . just everyone . . . And I'm losing my sanity about the same ol' thing that keeps on happening to me.

If you wanna know, the was an incident---more like, 'accident'---and Thorn and Solar became the victims. I didn't mean to hurt them, and I didn't mean to nearly kill them by using my uncontrollable powers.

Sure, I am fifteen at the time, and I should at least harness it by now. But my powers are based on air, the wind, and winds can be dangerous too if they go out of control---and this especially goes for someone who has aerokinesis . . . particularly me.

It was a heated fight, between us elemental siblings and our friends going against a group of alien gangsters who have since wrecked havoc on Junkberg and a few other planets as well. There were five of them, but it took like the three of us to take one down due to their huge size and burly looks.

They were terrifying too, with sharp claws, fangs, and spikes running down their back, these aliens weren't easy for our battle. And I was weakened after getting hit multiple times by one of the Kasaran Gang members, much to the horrors of my brothers and my friends.

Solar helped me out, and so as Thorn, distracting him while I tried to help Gopal getting out of Junkberg town who passed out after a smack on the head by a metal box.

But even so, I felt the need to help them, considering that they are both my brothers, my very own flesh and blood. And I'm the third eldest, so I had to do something.

"Pipsqueaks! You can never beat us!" The gigantic aliens laughed at my brothers and friends. "Time for your doom!"

It followed by a bunch of screams.

I was too afraid to look back, but this is about the people that I care so much.

And it made me decide the final decision: I needed to be out there battling the bad guys. And so, I put Gopal down near a stall (which was strangely selling fried space lizards, being said that it's a local delicacy on this planet), and got onto my hoverboard for their aid.

Thank goodness it took only a few minutes, but the sight of my bros and friends really increased my anger . . . And my wind powers? Welp, you can compare them to a powerful raging cyclone.

I fought those terrible monsters, with only just a gust of wind that knocked them off of their feet. I didn't realize what was I doing, to the point of endangering my family and friends in their weakened state.