The Rebel and the Servant

WARNING

MATURE CONTENT

Hey Wattpad, buckle up
______________________
No more of the tight braids, her now acre brown hair bounces along with her body. Her porcelain skin seems to shine when the moonlight hits her.

His eyes never left her beautiful face and if he could, he'll do everything to remain in this moment, the little bubble, safe haven they made.

He moaned in bliss when she grind into his body, his hands gripping her waist gently while his hips pound into her body.

"Owen!"

She breathe out, her hands resting on his chest. Her bottom lip tucked between her teeth and he knew... Anytime now, she'll reach her climax... A few minutes then, she'll leave.

Just the thought was enough for him to lay still. He didn't want it to end.

"Owen? What's the problem?"

Annoyed, she looked up only to see him just staring back.

"Hey, move!"

She waited for a response but to no avail, it was like she's talking to a statue Michael Angelo sculpted. His face, it never changed. If possible, he even went from handsome to god-like.

"Oh? So you're teasing me? Fine! I'll do it then."

Even if its hard to move on her own due to his impressive size, she knew she had to work on her own to get what she wants.

Funny, right? Its like she's not talking about s*x anymore, but life in general. She can't even trace back where it went wrong.

Shaking her head, she focused on the task at hand, finishing.

Owen's hand moved to her thigh, trying to slow her actions down. He's torn by the thought of stopping or thrusting into her even more.

"God!"

He shivered when she moved down to bite his shoulder as she came around his shaft. His hand snaked around her waist while the other soothe her back as she regain her breath.

"Shh... Deep breaths."

It was always like this. Even though he tried to train her to breathe properly, she still lose herself to the ecstasy.

For a few moments, she let his cold body collide with her warm, sweaty one. She let him embrace her like when things are not shtty like they are now.

And when thunderstruck hit her, she sat up, pushing him away and scurrying to gather her discarded clothes on the floor of the hotel room.

"I-I gotta go."

He sighed. He knew this'll happened but still, the pain is intolerable.

"Can't you stay the night? Winston knows you're with me so there won't be a problem. I'll call him to say you'll sleep ov-"

"No! I don't want you speaking to that bastard or even trying to make it sound like he cares for me when we both knew he doesn't! I won't go home anyways so it doesn't matter."

The last line got him on his feet, hand gripping into her elbow in less than a second.

"What do you mean? If you're not staying here, where do you plan to stay?"

"Let me go! You're not my father so I don't need you knowing where I am all the damn time!"

He can feel her anger in the surface. In fear that she'll hate him even more, he reluctantly watched her turn her back into him and walked out of his door.

Owen sat back down on the bed, his hands gripping his hair.

"Where did it went wrong..? Why am I not enough?"

The pain hit like a truck but this time, it returned ten times fold that he fell on the floor, clutching his stomach. His nails ripping out of his finger as he claw his flesh as if its burning.

Blood swell out of his eyes as he focus on the bag, casually laying above the side table, where his medicine is.

This is what I get for not eating.

He thought. He can't lose now! He doesn't want to go back to the animal he was. He couldn't risk her fearing him. He wanted to be normal, the Owen she adores. He worked so hard to gain the humanity he flaunt around her.

"Don't w-want to f-feed... I'm h-human... D-don't want to"

His last sanity snapped when a knock echoed inside the room.

"Hey? Is someone here? Are you ok?"

His eyes shifted into midnight black, starting to his iris and spreading around his sclera until it looks like his eyes doesn't exist.

His mouth watered from the smell coming out the creature behind the door and if he just lure it in, he'll feast on his flesh until it satia-

"N-no!"

"What? Are you alright? Do you need help? You sound like you're in pain"

"I'm a-alright! Get out! Get out of here!"

The stranger felt goosebumps. What he heard was not just one but a handful of voices speaking at ones.

"Shit! I-I'll leave, freak!"

He ran down the corridor, away from the strange room and whatever creature it hid.

Owen on the other hand started clawing his throat as it burns with hunger. Although the medicine calms it down for some time, he's stupid to think that he'll be immune from hunger.

"H-hunt... N-need to hunt. Owen e-eat..."

The creature took the bag before jumping out of the windoe and ran into the forest to scavenge for flesh.
_______________

"Where were you?"

Winston asked as he watch Thalia getting inside the house.

"Out"

He put his cigar down.

"Obviously. You wouldn't get inside if you're not outside, right?"

He chuckled. He wanted her to laugh or even spare him a smile, just like before.

"Are you done being funny? Cause I'm tired and I want to be alone."

Her father couldn't help but flinch with her cold tone.

"I-I cooked dinner! Your, Grace and your sisters wanted to wait for you so we can eat together but-"

"But I'll just wreck your perfect fantasy that this family's still ok when its not cause you still have a remnant of that bitch of a wife you had years ago. Now, if you're done playing 'round, I'll go try to get some sleep."

Just like always, Winston was left guilty and dumb founded.

"I'm sorry, Thalia. I'm really sorry."