THE GRAVE TWINS

Hi!

This is your Author :)) it has come to my attention that my very first book "The Grave Twins" was taken down by Wattpad and unfortunately, I have no complete copy of it saved on my device as I have no umumm... Proper storage to fit it all in.

I understand how A LOT, and I mean not just twos or threes, but bout 1/4 of those who peaked or read the book threw up with disgust and condemned me to the pit of hell I originally came from but as an author, it hurts, it honestly does, when people just wreck things for you when you don't do things the way they like it.

My writing style is sickening (both cool and icky) and I do not force you to read them. But to those who reported The Grave Twins, know that that book, was my very first and I'm emotionally attached to it as it was the vessel that led me to publish books after books and if ever this thing happened again in the future, I will not think twice to sign my books to other platform where I can ACTUALLY EARN.

I do not want to leave Wattpad because of my readers and reporting a book or taking it down hurts me as a writer. IF WATTPAD EVER SCAN OR MONITOR MY CHAPTERS all I can say is go fck urselves.

I'll be rewriting THE GRAVE TWINS anyways so, get tired reporting it and taking it down again and again.