29

after dayoung had calmed down and everyone had introduced themselves, everyone sat scattered around the living room silently until yuta spoke up. "let's play truth or dare" he suggested. "nuh uh not in this house we ain't yall mad crazy" haechan clicked his tongue in disapproval. "what? why not" yangyang asked. "we got locked in their haunted basement" mark said and jisung shuddered.

"how the hell?" johnny asked. "losers" xiaojun snickered before kun smacked the back of his head. "don't say that" kun scolded xiaojun. "whatever" he muttered.

"i have no idea, it was chanhee's dare to the boys" dayoung replied to johnny's question. "the door doesn't even have a lock!!" mark exclaimed.

"heeeyyyy how about you gu-" chanhee was cut off by taeyong. "no chanhee none of us are going in the basement" he shook his head. "old boring people" she rolled her eyes. "DAYOUNG STARTED CRYING HAAHAHAH" donghyuck shouted and started laughing. "SHUT UP THONGHYUCK" said girl glared at him before throwing a chip at him. "woah not again" taeil rubbed his head.

"god damn it dayoung stop throWING YOUR CHIPS AT ME- OW FUCK MY EYE I'M GONNA SIT ON YOU" donghyuck threatened. "oh nooo i'm sOooOOoOoOo scared! jaemin protect meee" she sarcastically said, dragging the words. "nah youngie i'm fine" jaemin laughed. "OOH! I WANNA SEE HAECHAN HYUNG SIT ON DAYOUNG" chenle screeched. "NO NOBODY IS SITTING ON ANYONE. CONTROL YOUR SISTER DOYOUNG HYUNG" jeno yelled. "aww you're no fun jeno" chanhee pouted.

"YOU GUYS WANNA SEE HAECHAN'S ASS ON ME? UGLY MONSTERS" dayoung abruptly stood up. "sit down dayoung" jaemin grabbed her arm and pulled her back down. "yeah it would've been fun to watch.. such a shame" hendery agreed with renjun. "you snakes" dayoung mumbled.

"fine let's do something else" yuta spoke up. "let's play games on the ps4" lucas suggested. "oh do you guys know how to play jackbox?" dayoung squealed. "okay we're gonna have to be in teams of two and i think a few have to have three because the game can only have up to 8 people" dayoung informed. she turned on the tv and game console and waited for the game to load. "how does this work?" taeil asked. "okay so your phone is the controller and you have to search jackbox.tv" she said taking out her phone.

"let's play quiplash that's really easy" dayoung said. "so you put in the code it says there... and your name but since we're in teams..." dayoung trailed off. the teams were split up as;

jenhee- chanhee with jeno,
jaeyoung <33- jaemin and dayoung,
chenji jichen- chenle and jisung,
ty jh dy- taeyong with jaehyun and doyoung,
10cas- lucas with ten,
xiaochenghen- xiaojun, sicheng, and hendery,
mom+2 kids- yangyang, renjun, and kun,
welovemark- yuta, mark and haechan,
jjt- johnny, jungwoo, and taeil

"ew your guys' name" renjun gagged at jaemin and dayoung. "what? i think it's cute" dayoung crossed her arms. "yall are just jealos" jaemin added. "mhm sure why would we be jealous over an idiot and a crackhead" chanhee asked. "OKAY RUDE I AM NOT A CRACKHEAD" dayoung shouted, standing up. "you said it not me" chanhee held her arms up in defense. "oh" dayoung sat back down.

"this everyone" doyoung lifted his arm to show everyone. "this is what i deal with almost everyday and i wanna cut my ears off" doyoung said. "mhmm shut yo rabbit lookin ass up" dayoung shot back. "THAT'S IT" doyoung shouted and sighed. "the kim siblings be wildin bro" johnny laughed.

"can we just play now this is getting boring" jisung groaned. "yeah yeah let's play" hendery said.

"NO STOP RENJUN NO NOT THAT" yangyang screamed at the top of his lungs. "oh my gosh stop yelling" kun scolded the two boys who just fought. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO USE THAT ONE BUT NOO" yangyang continued to complain. "shut up i know what i'm doing" renjun replied rolling his eyes. kun sighed. "they never listen do they?"

"i feel you man" jaemin whispered to kun. "oh hush you're the one who's always complaining" dayoung flicked his forehead. "oww..." jaemin pouted.

"come on focusss use your brain- oh wait you don't have one ten said to lucas. "rude" he returned with a look of betrayal on his face.

"JISUNG YOU'RE HEAD IS BIG FOR A REASON THINK" chenle screeched. "I DID THE LAST ONE YOU DO THIS ONE" jisung yelled in return. "I CAN'T" chenle continued. "BRUH WHAT YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T"

"SHIT EE DON'T HAVR TIME MARK WE HAVE 7- NO 5 SECONDS NOW" haechan slapped yuta's arms. "WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME" yuta yelped in pain.

"kids" taeyong shook his head. "i'm hungry" jaehyun's stomach grumbled.

"FUCK TIME'S OUT" xiaojun rushed. "okay kids that's enough for now let's eat something" taeyong stood up and walked to the kitchen. "yum food by taeyong hyung is always good" jeno said smiling. "wipe that smile off your face you dick we didn't even get to finish the last one in time because of you" chanhee pinched his nose. "ow my nose"

unedited
yall really-
i-
i just wanted stuggestions and advice but like yall really just ignored me like that- okay whatever my dramatic ass dont need ur help (yes i do please save my stupid nonexistent braincells)
DONT BE COMPLAINING WHEN YOU DONT LIKE THE CONTENT OF MY NEXT BOOKS