48

jaemin softly grabbed dayoung's left cheek before smashing their lips together. jaemin smiled at the way their lips fit together. dayoung exhaled into the kiss before moving over to straddle his waist. jaemin gripped at her hips, biting her bottom lip and tugging on it.

the action drove dayoung crazy. she let out a small whine before tugging at his hair. jaemin groaned, taking the opportunity to slip his tongue in her mouth.

their tongues were now colliding with each other as jaemin tried to pull her closer to his body, but they couldn't get any closer than they already were. jaemin's nails dug into her hips as she slightly grinded on his lap. jaemin let out a breathy moan in pleasure. "stop moving baby" he growled, moving away from the kiss and then going in again.

"jaemin dude let's pla- OH MY GOD- MY EYES NEVERMIND" jeno ran out of the room im shock from witnessing his two best friends making out on the bed.

"lock the door" he groaned once again. dayoung got off his lap before hurriedly locking the door, going back to sit in his lap after.

they stared at each other with loving eyes before jaemin tried to kiss her again. dayoung moved her head back, laughing at jaemin whose lips were puckered.

"come on.. kiss me" he whined, moving down to catch her lips. dayoung moved away again before laughing at him. jaemin whined.

dayount connected their lips once again and it quickly became heated.

"i don't know why the door's locked but wake up it's time to eat!" a voice called from outside the room.

the first to wake up was dayoung. she yawned as she rubbed her eyes. she tried to get up, but no luck. she stopped rubbing her eyes, looking at the arm that was holding onto her bare waist.

dayoung furiously blushed, mind busy with memories of the hours before. she covered her face and fanned it. she looked over at jaemin before softly picking his arm up and removing it from her waist.

dayoung stood up but immediately fell back onto the bed due to the sore ache from falling asleep while sitting up.

she changed into her shorts before opening jaemin's closet and taking out a grey hoodie. she quickly put it over her head before walking back to the bed, ignoring the aching pain.

"jaemin"

"nana"

"bubba?"

"wake up jaemin we have to eat" she shook him before sighing in defeat. dayoung looked into the mirror, eyes darting to her neck. she gasped, running to the mirror. she pulled her hoodie down, revealing the purple and red brusies on her neck.

"oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my fucking god" she chanted, frantically running around the room to find her backpack that contained her makeup pouch. she looked around the room before she felt a pair of arms around her waist.

"what's wrong?" jaemin's husky voice would've had an effect on dayoung, but she was too worried on covering the marks. "jaemin" she hissed. "look at what you did! how am i supposed to hide it" she pulled down the hoodie to show him.

"i don't know babe, it looks pretty cool to me. don't cover it" he smirked. dayoung rolled her eyes before pushing jaemin off of her. "get off i need to find my makeup pouch" she grumbled, stomping her way to her backpack.

she finally found her makeup pouch and almost cried in joy. she ran back to the vanity in jaemin's room and sat down on the stool. she quickly took out her foundation, pumping some onto the back of her hand before dipping her beauty blender and beating the hell out of her neck. she made sure no red marks were visible.

"jaemin come here" she motioned her hand for him to sit next to her. she took out another foundation that was closest to his skin tone before pushing his head back to reveal his neck.

"you're lucky i didn't do more this time" jaemin said, coughing at dayoung hitting his neck with the beauty blender. "this time?? more?? more than half of my neck is literally red" she pounded the sponge on his neck hard one last time, making him choke. "OW"

"you deserve that bitch"

"okay maam"

dayoung took out her setting powder. she took out a brush and brushed that shit all over her neck to make it seem natural. she did the same to jaemin before looking in the mirror, fixing her hair a bit to make it look more presentable

the couple walked down the stairs as dayoung yawned along with jaemin rubbing his eyes. "what are we eatin" jaemin asked, sitting next to dayoung at the dinner table.

"food" jisung deadpanned. "okay" jaemin said. jeno looked at jaemin with a look that said 'you nasty snake' jaemin silently laughed.

unedited
this is so cringey oml
i- i dont-
i dont know