one

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Middle of the night- Monsta x<3

--> The Nights- Avicii

--> Sweet Night- BTS'S Kim Taehyung<3

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "it was late at night. " •°*”˜.•°*”˜

It was at the middle of the night.

Lynn Loud Junior. The only athlete of the family has night practice for her upcoming game in another city.

"LJ come on we're gonna be late." Lynn Senior said going out of the door. "Coming dad." Lynn said running out the door.

A few minutes later Lynn has arrived to her destination. "Goodluck on practice LJ make you're father proud." Lynn Senior cheered for her 5th oldest daughter.

"I will dad." Lynn said running to the court.
"That's weird. I thought we we're 20." Lynn said. She just saw a boy with black hair. Who was at the same age as her.

'Francisco?'

Francisco was just looking at the court all by himself then he saw a girl.

'Lynn?'

He waved his hand.

"Yo Junior." He said,Lynn noticed her crush then walked up to him. She sat next to him and talked for a bit.

"How are you?" Francisco started a conversation.

"I'm fine thanks. How about you?" She asked scratching the back of her neck.

They talked for almost 30 minutes then they received a text.

"Wait what?!" Lynn shouted confused. "No training for today?!" Francisco added.

"Great. What are we going to do now?" Lynn said. "Want to play baseball?" He asked the brown headed girl. "I mean. Why not?" She replied.

A few hours passed and it's 12:30 am.

They stopped playing and packed up their things.

"Thanks for tonight Francis." Lynn said using her nickname to her crush.

"Anytime Junior." Francisco on the other hand used his nickname for her as well.

Francisco walked Lynn home.

"See you tomorrow then?" Francisco said then spitted at his hand giving it to her. "Yep." Lynn said doing the same thing.

Their salyva's touched in their hand.

Lynn turned around and she is now infront of her house. She waved goodnight to Francisco then left.

'Can't wait to play the game with you.'