three

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Lost in a dream- Monsta X<3

--> Breathless- Astro<3

--> Can't you see me?- TXT<3

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "look." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Lynn looked at her surroundings.

"You're right."

"Now what are we gonna do?"

"I don't know maybe we could just relax while we're in the middle of the woods with no shelter and food." Lynn said sarcasticaly.

"I'll call my brothers." Francisco said.

"Brothers?" Lynn asked in confusion.

"Yeah brothers. I haven't told you that right?" She shook her head.

"Damn it there's no signal." Francisco said annoyed.

"I guess we'll be staying here right?" Lynn asked worried about what is happening. He nodded.

Lynn was speechless.

I mean, she does get alone time with her crush without any girls looking or drooling at him. But it was still unaccaptable since they have nowhere to stay.

Francisco is one of those boys in a popular group that kept every girl drooling over them.

"3:43 pm" Francisco said while looking at his watch.

"Where should we go? What should we do?" Lynn asked.

"I think that way?" Francisco asked the girl with him pointing at a direction.

"I guess so." Lynn said clearly not sure where they were suppose to go.

"Francis. What are we supposed to do? The game is in a week and we even haven't looked at the court yet. How are we-" Lynn said nonstop but she was basically got cut off by the boy she has been with.

"Don't worry Junior. I'll find a way." Francisco said holding Lynn's chin and looking at her eyes sincerely.

Lynn blushed. Then smirked.

"Catch me if you can." Lynn started running while Francisco was catching up with her.

They we're running around then rolled through the grass.

They found theirselves in a weird position. They blushed.

Lynn was on top of Francisco.

_________________________________
i know  this is a bit early but who cares? HAHAHHA jk jk but holpe u loving the book.