four

✿luvlyluna_x's playlist

--> Too early- The Dream ft. Gary Clark Jr.

-->  Shut Up & Dance- Walk The Moon

--> Hugging You- Tom Rosenthal

* .  
·   ✫   
 · ⋆     
   ✧. ·   ⋆  
  ✧ .    ·     
*        . * ✹

✧ *:・゚

˜”*°•.˜”*°• "shut up." •°*”˜.•°*”˜

"J-jun-junior. I th-thought you we're a goo-good girl?" Francisco stuttered while blushing. He even got himself a boner.

Lynn snapped out of it and got up and helped him. She blushed then hit him playfully.

"Just shut up. We're only 13." Lynn rolled her eyes. While Francisco smirked.

"Why? Is it too early?"

"Didn't i told you to shut up?"

The boy chuckled.

"Ohhh~ Is the one and only Lynn Loud Junior scared?"

"Pft. No i-i'm not." She stuttered.

"Whatever." Francisco said smiling form what happened earlier.

"So where are we gonna stay?" Francisco asked.

"I don't know? What happened to 'Don't worry Junior i'll find a way.'" Lynn mocked her crush while rolling her eyes once again.

"Oh yeah. i forgot about that." He said while scratching his nape.

"Do you have money?" Lynn asked.

"Somehow?"

"Well we could buy food for dinner and book up a hotel to stay in."

"Junior. Junior. Junior. How many times do i have to tell you? We're in the middle of the woods." Francisco repeated

"Francis. Francis. Francis. How many times do i have to tell you? Just shut up."

"But you keep on-" He was cut off by Lynn once again.

"Shut uppppp." Lynn said annoyed in a cute way.

He shut up indeed.

"Now where do we sleep?" Lynn asked but there was no answer.

"Helloooo~i'm asking you something." Lynn said while waving her hand infront of Francisco.

"But you said-" He got cut off by Lynn. Again.

"Francisco haven't i-" Lynn got cut off by Francisco who was really pissed.

"What do you want me to do Junior? Do you want me to shut up or answer you're question? Even i myself doesn't know where to go or what to do." Francisco looked really really pissed at Lynn but somehow softened when he saw.

Lynn smiling and giggling.

She just hugged him while the sun is setting.

'You're so adorable.'
__________________________________
i'm sorry if this isn't funny and if it's too early. This is just book 1 i still have plans for book 2 and 3 but yeah this is todays chapter i hope u like it.