❀ Intro ❀

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Elena-

A bit of information about Elena, who ish my character. 🙤

She is a beautiful, 16 year old girl who has Dark Brown, curly hair that looks blonde-ish in the sun. She has light, blue, ocean eyes. They sparkle when exposed to the sun.

She is a sporty girl, she appears in the Cheer Team and she also does Netball through the story.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Characteristics:

Loyal, Fun, Enjoyable to be around, Supportive, Encouraging, Helpful, Kind, Trustworthy, Easy to hurt, Doesn't trust much people.

She gives people several chances, even if they've hurt her in every way possible. She's a smart, A+ Student and is very talkative when she's with someone, she knows. Kind of shy.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Likes:

Animals, not specific. But her favourite animals are horses, wolves, foxes, ducks, kittens, puppies/dogs, goats, sheep, etc. Her favourite breed of a wolf/horse/fox are:

Icelandic Pony

Arctic Wolf

Arctic Fox

She has a relationship with food, only Stella fully understands.

Her favourite food is Pizza, if you have pizza. She's at yo house.

Find Out More In The Story

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧

Stella-

Stella is a best friend, and only Elenas's real female best friend.

She has one other sibling

Ellio is the oldest out of both of them.

Stella is a confident person, especially around Elena. 

Stella is a very trustworthy, supportive best friend. She loves supporting people in everything, she herself is also a Straight A+ student. She is also obsessed with food, having a relationship with food. In the future, she gets with a guy named Elian who is also friends with Ellio.

Stella has medium-sized, black straight hair, whilst she also has freckles on her face.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Find out more in rp! 

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑ Ellio ⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Ellio. The brother of Stella. Ellio is 17. 

Ellio is known as being kind, but a popular player in the story. They are on the football team, from the start. Ellio flirts with girls whilst Stella doesn't. Ellio used to be asexual, but he has changed since he started developing feelings. Ellio had been crushing on Elena for years, as Stella has known Elena since they were 4 years old. But Ellio, had lost feelings over time..

Ellio has light grey eyes and they change when to dark brown when he's turned on.

Ellio is 17.  Ellio and Stella have close birthdays.

They are both loyal, trustworthy, nice, confident, straight A+ students.

You'll find out in future. But Ellio and Stella, are unique, have similarities and etc.

---------------------------------

Elian is a dark, brown haired 15 year old, who turns 16 at the start of the story.

Elian is a very kind person, he isn't popular and hates fake friends.

Ellio always talks about Elena with him and is best friends with him, Elian encourages him. Elian stops drama, or trys to at least.

He is known as one of the shy kids in their grade. Elian is best friends with Ellio as told and is best friends with Elena. Elena sets Elian and Stella together.

Elian is strong and has abs. But nobody knows teehee.

Rest is a mystery, read on to find out---

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆