02 - School ♛

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ Chapter 2 ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Elena, was awake, she had just woken up. She stretched her arms, slowly, quietly yawning. She moved her legs to the side of the bed, placing her feet on the ground. Standing up, I groaned and walked over to my bathroom. I had a shower quickly, after I had gotten out of the shower. I got dressed into my school uniform, I left my hair down.

I grabbed my school bag and walked into the kitchen, I grabbed something to eat and as soon as I finished my breakfast, I threw my bag over my shoulder, leaving the house.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

At School

Elena opened up her locker, grabbing her books, she grabbed all her essentials. As soon as she closed her locker, Stella and Ellio were standing there. Fighting like usual.

Ellio yawned, "Can't stop me, Stella." Stella rolled her eyes, glaring at him. "Oh. Well, we'll talk about this after today."
Stella finally looked at me, "Hey, how's your morning been?"

Ellio looked me up and down before walking off, to the Cheer Captain. Kissing her neck, as if she was a toy.

I sighed, carrying my books knowing we had a test soon enough. "Stella- it's been patchy. Y'know, here and there. You'd understand."

Stella laughed and chuckled as if I was making a joke, "Oh we've all been there hun, I was trying to stop Ellio from using girls but, can't get to a guys mind. Don't even bother." I laughed with her, knowing guys are difficult and hard to get to.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Class

Stella and I were sitting beside each other, like we did on a daily basis. We glared at each other, as the teacher started mentioning boring stuff. I laid my head on the desk, my eyes were positioned on someone I didn't want to focus on, Ellio. He had his arms hovering over a girl as she was pinned against the wall. "Stella." I nudged her softly, pointing the way Ellio was. Ellio had turned around, noticing he was being watched.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Ellio's POV

Pfft. Stella.. Will they get a life? I glared back at Stella, letting the girl go. "Hmph. Looks like fun is gone." I noticed Elena was coping down notes, I stood in front of her desk and teasingly stole her book. "Oh no, wut you gonna do nerd?"

Oh shit..
Elena stood her ground, standing at me face-to-face, closer. Then usual. As if we she was trying to continue, after all those years.

Elena snatched her book back, slapping me across the face before she sat back down. I rubbed my cheek, groaning and I went back to my seat.

"Seriously. Girls are such a mood." I thought to myself, obviously I didn't say it out loud. I'm scared of Elena but then there are times, I'm stronger then her. SHE should be SCARED of me. Why isn't she?!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Back to Elena.

I can't believe i just did that. I finally stood up to my ex-bully. He needs to know who's boss and he needs to know what he can do and what he can't do.

I yawned, laying my head on the desk, waiting for the teacher to say those words, every high school kiddo wants to hear. "You are dismissed."

Can't wait til school is over for the day, I seriously just need to relax. I feel sick, I feel like my legs want to crash to the floor, leaving me fainted. Stella, would obviously be a over-protective best friend, take me to the nurse's office and wouldn't leave UNLESS she knew I was going to be alright.

I'm fine, just a few more classes.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

End of school.

Stella glared at me as I looked like I was weak, I hadn't eaten for a week. I looked as if I was going to faint and not wake up, til I've actually had enough hours of sleep.

She groped my hand and pulled me to her car, straight away as we both got our stuff from our lockers. I hopped in the back seat, her hopping in the Drivers Seat. We drove all the way to my house.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ Short Chapter ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶