୨୧ 03 - Date? ୨୧

Before we had left school, Ellio saw how weak I was.

Ellio's POV:

Is she okay?! She did not look okay..

-----Present Moment-----

I rushed to my car, i started the engine with my bag in the back of my car, I rushed over to Elena's house and knocked roughly on the door as I walked over to the front door after jumping out the car.. What is this feeling?- Before I could finish my thoughts, Stella opened the door.

"Ellio?!"

I heard her confused voice, I looked at her face, I was full of anger- why. I had no idea.. but I pushed her out the way, walking inside the house. Stella groaned and stared at me. "Where is she, Stella? If you hurt her- I swear I will.."

Stella laughed at my statement, "You think I hurt my BEST FRIEND? More like, I'll kiss her-" Stella smirked at me and my face dropped.

"Y-You like her..!?" I looked at the ground, nervously , now my feelings are shown, fuck.

Stella patted me on the shoulder and smiled, "Bro, I'm straight. You should know this, she's all yours." She caused me to blush and I ran upstairs finding her laying on her bed. She noticed me walk into the room and looked up at me-

"Ellio? What are you doing here? She sat up and I walked over to the bed, sitting down close to her.

I sighed and looked up into her beautiful eyes, "Uhm-"

Just do it. "I don't know- I was worried.. Ele..."

She placed her hand on my neck, rubbing it. She's being flirty again-

I pushed her away from me. "W-What are you doing?"

She smirked at me, "Don't remember our game?~"

I groaned and laid her down, pinning her wrists above her head. I was on top- What am I doing?

Elena's POV:

I can't do this... his a player.

I sighed and said shyly, "G-Get off.." He looked at me confused, thinking I really think I'll be okay with being used as one of his toy trophys.

He got off me and I closed my eyes, he groaned and walked out the room. Seeing Stella. "I heard everything, mister."

Ellio looked back at the room then back at his "annoying" sister, "Stella-.. You don't understand.." Stella slapped him across the face before stating, "Ellio. She's my fucking BEST FRIEND. Stop playing with her.. I can't see her hurt.. again."

"Stella! You don't understand.. I've liked her since sixth grade.." That statement made Stella laugh. "You?! Like?! Her?! SHIPPPPP! Anyways, let's go home." Ellio groaned and left home with his dear sister.

" Ellio groaned and left home with his dear sister

The Next Day.

I smiled and looked in the mirror, after waking up at least 10 minutes ago. I grabbed a uniform for cheer leading, i tied my hair up high and grabbed my phone and took a selfie, obviously I'm sending it to my best friend

Her Phone:

Elena: Heyo!

Stella: Aye! You in yo old uniform!?

Elena: Yes, indeed! Here-

[Elena had sent a picture of her uniform]

Stella: You look nice! Well see you at school-

---------------

I smiled into the mirror again, hoping it'd be a good day, I grabbed my bag, i knelt down and put my sneakers down. I walked out of my bedroom, closing the door behind me and walking into the kitchen, I grabbed a slice of toast obviously and walked out the door, heading to school.

As soon as I got into the corridor, I realised all the guys eyes were on both Stella and my outfits. Ellio didn't know anything until guys started walking up to us, "Hey, can we help you?"

They started flirting with me, which caused Ellio to react and Ellio walked up to us, standing in front of me. Blocking them.

Ellio harshly said, "They don't like you, so leave them alone. Also, this beautiful, gorgeous, future-cheerleader is mine." Ellio said before he placed a kiss on my cheek, I've had enough of this lying, player. The guys groaned and walked away.

"Ellio, seriously? Did you just lie to them?- Just to protect us?!" I got mad, yes. He has no right to tell guys i am his?! How dare he!

Ellio groaned, "C'mon, I was just helping." Stella sighed and had told me, "Elena...c'mon.. He just wants to protect us, especially you. If he didn't protect you, he'd be dead right now."

I laughed which made Ellio blush at my voice. "Well- I have football practice, bai~"

Stella pushed me to make me fall onto him. Making him fall, me on top. I blushed while on top of him, noticing he was also blushing. Only because the fall though- "I-I'm sorry... " I got up and lend my hand to him, to help him up. He continued to grope my hand and took me outside, making me look back at Stella.

"Ellio- what's going on?"

Ellio knelt down, kissing my hand before saying something with a shy voice, "Ele.. look. I- Uhm- You look so beautiful and I- want you to let me take you on a date on the weekend.."

I smiled and looked into his light grey eyes, "Of course- Ellio. You can take me on a date." Ellio smiled, he knew, she wasn't his girlfriend YET. He thought. "Well that's settled."

He grabbed onto my waist and I looked him up and down, before wrapping my arms around his neck.

He leaned against one of the walls and pulled me closer to him, he blushed while he continued to look at me. "You're really beautiful- you know that... right?"

I smiled at his statement and question, I leaned in to kiss him before he grabbed one of my legs, rubbing my thigh

I smiled at his statement and question, I leaned in to kiss him before he grabbed one of my legs, rubbing my thigh. He kissed me softly before we melted in a passionate kiss.

︵‿︵‿୨୧‿︵‿︵

Find out more~

Also note, I know this is shit but I'm not thinking properly so~