Chapter 2: The First Fight And First City

I looked the man up and down and sighed 'just my luck, damn' I smiled at him "hello sir, you must be the leader ".

Zakto walked closer to me and started to look me up and down, inspecting me then his gaze moved to the unconscious Half-Wolf behind me then he started laughing.

"What's so funny?" 

Zakto slowly stopped laughing and sighed "this is the 'really strong' Human that knocked one of our guards out in one hit, you sure it wasn't the wolves" he said gesturing towards the wolves that were behind me

"Okay you are testing my patience so let's get this over with what will it take to get you guys to leave these wolves alone and i don't mind forcing you to leave them alone"  I glared at the leader and released a bit of killing intent which scared the villagers but didn't affect Zakto sine he is a higher level than me.

Zakto chuckled again and drew his greatsword from his back and pointed at me "you'll have to kill me, freak"

I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth by pumping a crap tone of Mana into my body enhancing my speed, strength and reaction time by around 100 times, i had recently gained 100% control over my Mana, so i can effectively use it in combat but if i pump too much into my limbs they may break because of the pressure since i have infinite amounts of Mana so i can technically enhance my power by infinite times but this guy and his arrogant aura, pissed me off, so i may have gone a bit overboard with the amount of Mana i put into my body. 

I pressed my foot into the ground causing it to cracked from the pressure and i pushed of the ground causing a small hole to appear where my foot was and Zakto didn't have a chance to react since in a second my fist was already flying at his face, as it connected Zakto raised his sword to try and hit but i was ready, i unsheathed my sword and blocked the hit which sent me back a few meters and the momentum caused my to slide across the dirt ground on my feet causing a bunch a dust to fly up. 

Zakto was shocked at the speed 'I barely was able to react and i still feel as if he is holding back' Zakto glared at me and raised his sword and charged me and swung his sword which i blocked.

We clashed blades for awhile before i stopped an attack and we locked blades. I smirked before putting more Mana in my arms which allowed me to push him back a little and he followed it by continuing his strike so i ducked his blade and spun my blade around, slicing at his thigh. The cut was deep and caused him to stumble and drop to his knees, i pressed my advantage and flashed in front of him and raised my sword wanting to end this now 'Total Concentration. . . Water Breathing' I got prepared to strike "Eighth Form: Waterfall Basin"  

My blade was coated in water which i then threw downwards but Zakto raised his blade and blocked the hit but at a cost since his blade was shattered from my strike.

Zakto looked at me and smiled "I surrender, good fight, i shall be watching from the afterlife" 

I nodded at him 'Total Concentration. . . . Water Breathing' I breathed in "i'll end this quickly" he nodded at me "Fifth Form: Blessed Rain After the Drought" I shot forwards and slashed his neck ending his life instantly. I spun my sword and sheathed it before i bowed to him with my fist pressed against my open palm.

I turned to the villagers and stared at them "if i find out you have been hurting these wolves again, you will have to deal with me" I shot them a glare before leaving with the wolves back to their den.

A month had passed from when i had killed Zakto and i had suffered strain to my body from using too much Mana without my body being able to handle it so i was stuck to just practicing my swordsmanship so i wasn't putting a lot of strain on my limbs. It was time for me to leave the den, I had leveled up to 15, 3 levels from Zakto and 2 from the month of practicing, i said my farewells to the pack, they were the first friends i had made in my new life and i would never forget them either though they had no names.