*Author's Note*

• Dedicated to all the black sheep out there!

Originally this was not a fanfic, it was a story I had come up with and each and every one of the characters was original. I made them all up in my own imagination. The story was an inventive one and I was extremely proud of it. When I uploaded it on a different website it got looked over and people just brushed it off for whatever fanfic they could find, when I uploaded my story here, same thing alot of people were more interested in fan fictions. I have three other stories on here two of them are original the other one is a fan fiction, guess which has more reads. My self-worth hasn't been good lately, all I want is to be recognized for my talent in writing, which is the only talent I have, but sadly like my story my work gets looked over, and I have had it. If you can't beat them join them.

If it takes me turning my original story into a fan fiction so be it! If it meant me getting recognized as a talented writer, I was going to write the best fan fiction you've ever read. I started reading fan fictions as research and I read the comments on those fan fictions to see what people were tired of seeing and what they wanted to see. I found that most fan fictions have a bad plot and/or were unrealistic. And I was careful into making mine as real as possible, while keeping to my original plot (the one you read in the description). I simply rewrote my whole story with the YouTubers I enjoyed watching. Please if while reading my story you think I dislike any person on here, please realize I have no personal vendetta against anyone, its just what i though fit with my story. Remember I'm not trying to bash on anyone, but it is real difficult trying to figure out what real people match to the fake ones in my story!

Thank you so much for reading this, I hope you relize how grateful I am, I am extremly excited to go on a journey with you all, please comment as much as you like, a vote will really help, and a follow will make me jump for joy. If you like this story spread it around like wild fire, the struggle is real. I hope you apprciate the realisim of my story!

P.S sorry for the crappy cover, edits are welcome, just message me ^_^

Guys this *Author's Note* is just me explaining why my story is a fanfiction, please do NOT let this Author's Note cloud your judgment on the story. This has nothing to do with what the story is about, it is merely an explanation as to why I changed my story into a fanfiction. Anyway thank you for reading, just please I noticed alot of people stopping at the *Author's Note* or Chapter 1, if you want a good story you can't just dive into everything right off the bat, no, there needs to be character development, back-story. plot, dialogue, setting, narration, conflict. etc. I want you, the reader to be immersed in the story, to feel what the characters are going through. I want you to walk in the characters shoes and go on a journey with them, as a writer it is my job to make the reading experience a special one. It is the least I could do after you took the time to read my story. I help you, you help me. It's a two way street where we meet halfway. I am extremely grateful for anyone who gives this story a chance, you mean so much to me for doing that! As a writer and you as a reader, we are sharing a mental bond, I am writing for you and you are reading my emotions, and you are feeling what I felt when writing this, and that's how we share a mental bond. Just remember there is someone out there who cares for the people who have been silenced, who just want to have a voice, who just want to feel wanted, and special! That's me guys, I hear your cries and I hear mine too, we want to be heard! And that is the central idea of this story, the main character is representing what I stand for, she will fight for your voice to be heard! The story is about getting sick of being the little guy and wanting to take charge, about no longer being the hungry, finally being the full, its about getting caught up in fantasy and reality kicking you in the gut. The black sheep are no longer minorities we are the whole world! 

Sorry for this rant, I am just extremely passionate in what I do, and what I stand for, once more thank you from my whole heart if you take a chance and read this story! I know your pain and I am here to scream until the words dry out!  

- Castiel kisses, Phoenix