Chapter 5: Look Ma I Made Friends On My Own!

I pulled on my corset to make it just hints tighter, I could still breathe and move so I knew I was good. I put on my dress; it was a black vintage sleeveless dress with red roses all over the print. My style varied with what emotions I was feeling at the time. Today I was feeling lovely so I wanted to dress as so. I always have been into fashion, even when I was overweight. Now I've never been a really girly girl, but I have always loved to explore new ways to dress up. I always wore what was different with everyone else. I loved old fashion, so I would always try to incorporate it into my wardrobe, while still keeping new age flair. Same went with my makeup, whilst all the girls were wearing their lip gloss, here was Jazel wearing her matte red lipstick. Fashion has been a way to express myself, to set my individuality. I used my clothes, my makeup, my body, and my hair to explain my emotions with the world. I saw these tools I had and I just build a foundation with them. Now expect to see me punching a dude in the face when he says girls wear makeup to impress them, how cute simple minded man can be. I put on my jewelry; my rings, earrings, and my spiked bracelet. I had already finished with my hair and makeup; it was very Dita Von Teese motivated, same goes for my hair. I lathered up in SPF lotion, and decide to wear my black pointed pumps that were five inches tall, seeing as the boys were notorious for being giants, and here I stood at 5 foot 1, I didn't want to be awkwardly looking up at them to speak. I got all the necessities ready inside my clutch, my lipstick, my little bottle of lotion, my money, my blotting paper, my wallet with my I.D in it, my Sailormoon compact mirror, and some black ballet flats just in case I got tired from walking in heels. I grabbed my cell phone and took one lasted glimpse in the mirror, I looked rather pretty. I blushed at myself for being such a dork, but hey sometimes you have to compliment yourself, it's good for you.

"I'm ready, 1que te falta a ti?" I made way out the bathroom, hoping to see Evelyn done dressing up as well, but all I saw was her laying in the bed looking the same way she did thirty minutes ago when I went inside the bathroom. I was sent into a panic the guys will be here any moment and Evelyn was nowhere near ready. "What the hell are you doing Eva! Dan and Phil are probably on their way! Get up! Get dressed!" I called her Eva when I was angry at her, she hated it because her least favorite aunt is named Eva.

"Jaz I don't feel so good."

My anger turned into apprehension, "What wrong love? Did you get your period or something? Do you have cramps? I'll go buy some Midol, wait do they sell Midol here?"

"Jazel!"

"What! Oh, sorry, got lost thinking again."

She started to chuckle but it came out in a groan, "Ugh, don't make me laugh stupid, I think I do have cramps but I'm not on my period."

"Maybe you're about to get it?"

"No it just stopped last week, it hasn't been a month, I think it was the food we ate."

"But I feel fine, the guys feel fine also."

"No Steve called me a while ago, he said Derek had diarrhea."

I started laughing.

"It's not funny you ass! We feel sick it was that London food we ate!"

"It can't be, maybe it was the damn plane food, both of you guys ate the Salisbury steak with that gross macaroni, me and Steve ate the chicken."

"Well I don't know, but I'm not going to be able to go, my stomach hurts really bad and I feel like throwing up."

"Do you want me to cancel?"

"No, don't do that they are probably on their way, I'll be fine, just go. Maybe Steve will go with you."

"Are you sure I don't mind staying here with you."