xiii

Kokichi rolled out from under the bed and hid behind Shuichi.

"Shumai save me!" Kokichi screamed, not really that scared, making Shuichi roll his eyes. Maki appeared from under the bed.

"Save me from the monster under the bed!" Kokichi screamed, smiling. Shuichi heard someone eating and looked over to the door to see Rantaro with a bag of popcorn in his hand. Shuichi smiled, shaking his head slightly.

"Kokichi stop being a pussy!" Miu shouted.

"You try being chased by the psycho!" Kokichi yelled as he ran around the room, Maki chasing him. Multiple people giggled at the two, running around like children. Kokichi jumped onto the table, sticking his tongue out at Maki. The girl threw a knife, Kokichi catching it.

"Haha! You're forgetting I do this all the time!" Kokichi declared, jumping down and walking towards Maki.

"Shit." Maki mumbled, walking backwards.

"Leave Maki alone!" Kaito yelled.

"Chill, I'm not going to kill her." Kokichi said, twisting the knife in his hands.

"Damn right you won't." Kaito and Maki said in unison, making them both blush slightly.

"Uh, I'm lost." Keebo said, making everyone laugh.

"Was it just me that noticed Rantaro with the popcorn?" Shuichi asked, making people look at the door. Maki walked over to Kokichi and snatched the knife out of his hands- or, tried to at least. Kokichi reached up as high as he could.

"Kokichi she's taller than you." Shuichi pointed out as he took the knife out of the smaller boy's hand.

"Please stop trying to kill him Maki, it's not worth it." Shuichi said to Maki before giving her the knife back. Maki looked at Kokichi, giving him the death glare. 

"Fine." Maki said before turning on her heel and walking out of Shuichi's dorm, Kaito following her.

"Well that was exciting." Kaede commented.

"Kaede can we go back now?" Miu asked.

"Ooh, Miu and Kaede, didn't expect that." Kokichi said, wiggling his eyebrows at them.

"Shut up ya lyin' little abortion, you're just jealous that emo-shit doesn't love ya back!" Miu said.

"At least I don't use a movie as an excuse to get laid, you filthy cum dumpster." Kokichi retaliated, smirking.

"Fuck you!" Miu yelled as she made her way to the door.

"That's Kaede's job isn't it?" Kokichi said with a smirk, making Kaede blush before her and Keebo also left the room.

"Good show." Rantaro said before closing the door and going back to his own dorm.

"I'm exhausted." Kokichi said before flopping onto the bed. Shuichi sighed before laying down next to Kokichi, also exhausted.

"That was kind of fun though." Shuichi said, smiling.

"I'm sorry I broke your chair." Kokichi said, looking at the broken chair on the floor.

"It's fine, I'll ask Monokuma to get me another one." Shuichi shrugged. The navy haired boy wrapped his arms around Kokichi's waist, pulling him closer.

"Ooh, Shuichi." Kokichi teased.

"I-" Shuichi stuttered, his face bright red.

"Okay virgin." Kokichi said with the biggest smirk on his face. Shuichi's entire face was taken up with a dark red blush. Kokichi giggled before kissing Shuichi's noise.