Wanju

"Why are we all gathered here in this early morning?" Xiao Zhan hushed into Zhuo Cheng's ear.

"I heard Princess caught a fairy. She is gonna make it her Wanju." Zhuo Cheng hushed back.

"Wanju?" Xiao Zhan asked and suddenly he went sad.

When humans catch a fairy and they could able to snatch their weapon from them, then humans could make them their Wanju. If a fairy became a Wanju, they will be trapped in this human world and they could never come back until their Master set them free.

Wanju is not like slave. They are more like Pets. Their masters could raise them like a cat or dog.

When the master dies, Wanju become completely human. They can't leave this world ever again. So usually Wanju have to protect their Master.

Xiao Zhan felt sorry for that fairy.

"How do they make a fairy to their Wanju? I haven't seen it yet. Have you guys?" Jili, A friend of Zhuo Cheng and Xiao Zhan asked.

Xiao Zhan and Zhuo Cheng was silent for a while. Zhuo Cheng slowly looked at Xiao Zhan before he nod at Jili.

"I have seen it once." Zhuo Cheng said.

"Really? How do they do it?" Jili seemed so excited to hear it but Zhuo Cheng didn't want to explain it.

"They will pluck three hair of that fairy." That was Xiao Zhan and Zhuo Cheng and Jili immediately looked at him.

"They will pluck out three hair and tie it in their ring finger. They will ask fairy to become their Wanju." Xiao Zhan completed and he was still sad while saying it.

"Why do you look upset? Are you alright?" Jili asked to Xiao Zhan and Xiao Zhan took a sigh.

"I'm not feeling well. I am going back." He said and was about to leave but Jili stopped him.

"Don't you wanna see this ? Please don't go now We can watch that fairy in a bit." Jili was really excited.

"I don't wanna watch it." Xiao Zhan said and Zhuo Cheng looked at Xiao Zhan.

Suddenly there was an announcement of Princess's arrival. Everyone went quiet and bowed their head while the Princess walked on that carpet to her throne.

She was wearing a pink dress with a lot of golden works in it. She was beautiful.

"Ahh... She always makes my heart beat so fast." Jili said to his friends and he earned a smack from Zhuo Cheng immediately. Xiao Zhan couldn't help but smile at them.

"What do you think, Is that fairy gonna be a girl or a guy?" Jili hushed again.

"Who knows?" Zhuo Cheng shrugged.

"I want it to be a girl. She will be definitely gorgeous." Jili again made that face and earned another smack from Zhuo Cheng.

"Be quiet." Xiao Zhan whispered to his friends and they nodded at each other.

"Get him here." Suddenly the princess ordered to a guard.