In Prison

That fairy was sitting down on that prison. He was leaned his back on that iron bars and his pure white clothes were spreading on that ground around him. He looked like an oil painting with the sorrow he had in his eyes.

Suddenly he saw someone approaching in his peripherals. He didn't mind to glance or regard that person but smirk slowly.

"Why are you here in this time Zhan ge? It's too late. You should be sleeping." That fairy said in his deep gentle voice even without regarding Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan blinked at that heavenly person before he grab that iron bars with his both hands.

"How do you know my name?" Xiao Zhan's voice was really low and the question made that fairy to regard that person.

That blue robe and that dark hair was really a contrast to his smooth fair skin. His lotus eyes and those perfect pair of lips,  He was too beautiful for a human.

"Did you come here to ask that?" That fairy asked with a slight smile on his lips.

Xiao Zhan nodded.

The smile on that fairy's lips changed into a smirk before he moved from there.

That white fabric was surrounded him there also moved with his body flowingly.

Xiao Zhan couldn't help but mesmerize by that beauty once again. He was still gaping at him even when he stood right in front of him. He almost forgot about the iron bar between them and only realized it when two wide strong palms covered his on hands.

"What are you doing?" Suddenly Xiao Zhan got panick.

"Are you scared Zhan he?" That fairy hushed and Xiao Zhan's heart was beating like a drum.

He tried to pull away his hands but only that fairy's grip tightened.

He gave up eventually and sighed before he look at that fairy again. Who was still smiling at him.

"Wh.....Why are you doing this to me? Why did you.......Do that earlier there?" Xiao Zhan asked and averted his eyes from the other person.

That fairy didn't stop smiling.

"Did what? Are you talking about the kiss?"

Xiao Zhan's face lowerd immediately when he heard that particular word 'Kiss' from that guy.

He just nodded.

The way Xiao Zhan responded to it, made that fairy a bit curious and happy. He gently squeezed those firm fingers covered on that iron bar.

"So you came here for some answers?" Fairy whispered and Xiao Zhan couldn't look up yet but nodded.

Smirking again, that fairy got a bit more closer to that iron bar.

"You stole something from me Xiao Zhan." That fairy hushed again and Xiao Zhan's eyes shot up at him immediately.

"Wh....at...!?"

The smirk didn't fade from that fairy when he leaned again.

"And you watched me bathing."