Apples

"We both are gonna be in real danger if Princess find out this." Xiao Zhan said while peaking into the streets. They were hiding behind a building and Xiao Zhan was really tensed.

"Where did you get this?" Suddenly Yibo pulled out the flute that Xiao Zhan was keeping on his waist band. Xiao Zhan frowned before he look back at Yibo.

"Don't touch my things." He glared when he snatched it from his hands and tugged it again in that waist band. Yibo's eyes followed that flute again.

"I am here scared to death you know. So please don't fuss around. These people should not see you. If they do, they will recognize you and we both are gonna be in troble." Xiao Zhan warned and again looked back at those people who were walking on that street.

"Zhan ge, I am hungry." Suddenly Yibo said and Xiao Zhan turned towards him again.

" Didn't your princess  give you anything to eat yet?" There was a genuine concern in his voice and Yibo liked it.

"She did but I didn't eat." He smiled sweetly at Xiao Zhan.

The concern that was showing in his face a few seconds ago was completely gone and Yibo saw a cute glare forming in that beautiful face. He was enjoying every little details of different expressions that coming and going in Xiao Zhan's eyes. He kept smiling.

"Why didn't you eat ?" Xiao Zhan demanded.

"I was mad at you." Yibo said with a little sulky pout and It made Xiao Zhan surprised even more than what he just said.

"Why? I mean.... Why were you mad at me?"

"You admitted to write a poem for her !" Yibo didn't hide his disappointment on it and Xiao Zhan gaped at him.

"How.....did you know?"

"Does that matter? Didn't I told you to not beg at her for me? Didn't I ?" Yibo was getting fierce and Xiao Zhan couldn't believe that this was the same man who pouted at him for a few seconds ago. He couldn't see that stare for long and he didn't know why he lowered his eyes at him.

"Forgive me." He was also wondering why this fairy is intimidating him and why he is asking forgiveness from him. 'It might be because of my guilt of watching his sacred dance. Right?' He thought.

Suddenly a gentle hand touched his chin and slowly made him raise his head. There was a kind of confused surprise in his wyes and those long lashed eyelids batted twice at that heavenly handsome fairy in front of him.

The anger was gone from Yibo's eyes and it replaced with a kind of fondness, It made Xiao Zhan gulp.

"Don't ever do that again." That soft gentle voice and that possessive fingers on his cheek made Xiao Zhan's heart pound inside his chest. He didn't know why this happens all the time and he didn't even know if he nodded at that fairy or not but that fairy leaned forward and that's when Xiao Zhan snapped out of that daze.

"Aishhhhh!!!! Don't." He immediately blocked that fairy from kissing him and he pushed him away with a slight glare.

"I told you not do it to me." He reminded Yibo about their earlier agreement and Yibo slowly started smiling.