Tiana: A Smitten Shadow Jumper

A/n: Hi, in this story the gang is 14-16. I mostly wrote this one but there are some details added by smccinnamon. Enjoy! June 3, 2020.

*Tam's POV*
As I headed to lunch I thought about what Lady Zillah had told me. When I got to the cafeteria I looked around for Linh. I saw her sitting with Sophie, Keefe, Fitz, Dex and Biana. I got my tray of food and sat down with them.
"How has your morning been, Tam? You don't look okay." Biana whispered to me.
"Gee, thanks. That makes me feel really good." I said, my voice dripping in sarcasm.
"Oh, I, uh, I just uh meant ummm." Biana stuttered.
"Sorry, I just haven't had a good morning." I explained.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" Biana asked concerned. She was probably worried since I never really showed emotion.
"Later." I said bluntly. Just then the bell rang letting us know that it was time for out afternoon session.

-timeskip to after Foxfire-

"Hey!" I heard a voice call out behind me. I turned around to see Biana walking towards me. She looked so beautiful in her teal, flowy dress and her hair falling in a wave down her back.

 She looked so beautiful in her teal, flowy dress and her hair falling in a wave down her back

"Do you want to come over to talk about what is bothering you? My brother is going to Sophie's house to do cognate homework and my dad is on a mission for the Council and my mom is shopping in Atlantis for a while, so we will be alone

"Do you want to come over to talk about what is bothering you? My brother is going to Sophie's house to do cognate homework and my dad is on a mission for the Council and my mom is shopping in Atlantis for a while, so we will be alone." She told me.
"Sure," I agreed. "Just let me go tell Linh." I ran over to let Lihn know that I would be home later.
"You're going to Biana's house? Anything going on between you two?" Linh inquired with a knowing smirk on her lips.
"No!" I said a little too quickly. " I'm just going to talk to her about... stuff."
"Ok. I am going over to Marella's house to help her practice her pyrokenisis." Linh informed me. I have her a thumbs up and walked back to Biana. Together we leaped to Everglen.
When we arrived at Everglen, she asked me if I would like some mallowmelt. I obliged and took a bar of the delicious treat. When we arrived at her room she say on the bed and patted for me to sit down.
"Now," she started. "What's bothering you? You seemed quieter then usual. You didn't even take a jab at Keefe when he started talking about his hair."
I took a deep breath. "Today during class with Lady Zillah she told me that I have the potential to be a shadow jumper." I said wincing.