Chapter 12: signs of being in love?

After 3 months…

Julia’s POV

“barbs, is Kathryn there?”

“wala pa po ma’am…”

“okay… tell her we have a meeting as soon as she arrives… kaming apat lang… okay?”

“yes ma’am”

Yes… a meeting between Kath, Bianca, Sophia and me… about business?

Nah! About DJ! Yes, you read it right! Napapansin ko kasi that her relationship with Dj is getting worst! I am just tryna save her from falling in love… I don’t want her to get hurt!

She changed…

a lot…

she’s always smiling and happy… watching a lot of love stories… reading fictional love stories… listening to love songs, I mean, yeah, we are playing love songs in the office kasi kailangan to keep the romantic ambiance, but she’s playing love songs in her car and in her room! She’s checking her cellphone from time to time… mas malala na sya kay Sophia ngayon ahh!

Its not that I don’t want her to experience happiness… its just that… I’ve been there to that kind of happiness! And its just temporary… pag katapos nyang sobrang sayang feeling na yan… masasaktan lang sya… iiyak… and I don’t want my bestfriend to experience that kind of pain…

you know that kind of pain kills people softly… o.a na kung o.a yung term ko, but it really is… it hurts a lot… pano kung hindi nya makayanan? Nako… no talaga…

nale-late na nga sya ngayon eh?! Kahit 2-5 mins late lang yun, its still late! And the reason? She’s having breakfast with Dj… o kaya puyat kasi late na silang naka uwi ni Dj… its just not right… okay lang kung ma-late because of traffic eh, kaso… hindi eh…

“juls! What is this meeting all about?” Bianca

“its about Kath and Dj, okay? We need to stop her from falling in love”