The Final Lie

Kokichi laughed. "Aw, what's with those looks? Are you that upset to see me?" He swung his legs, looking rather cheerful on the seat. "Y'know, I can't help but notice, Shuichi, why do you look so sad?"

Shuichi looked away, not wanting to make eye contact. Kaede got in front of him, blocking him from Kokichi's view. "You should know that, Kokichi."

"I guess so!" Kokichi shrugged, jumping up off the chair. "But anyways, why are you all here? I really thought that I might have had to go after you all myself."

"Izuru told us everything." Kaede explained. "No, Hajime told us that. You know him as Izuru."

Kokichi blinked, seemingly uninterested. "Oh, right. Him. Yeah I remember." Kokichi put a hand to his forehead. "Oh no! I'm so defenseless! I couldn't possibly fight anyone right now- yawn, stab me to death." Kokichi sighed, letting his hand drop. "So! Are we starting? I'm assuming you're here to kill me and all."

"Of course." Maki suddenly sped forwards, a flash of steel crossing Shuichi's vision. There was the sound of metal scraping against metal, as Maki was suddenly in front of Kokichi. Kokichi had pulled out a knife of his own, having blocked Maki's blow.

"Wow, Maki! You've gotten worse...." Kokichi sneered. Maki glared, pulling the knife away and taking another slash. Kokichi dodged around it, grabbing her wrist and flinging her to the ground. He raised the knife in his own hands, before Kaito intercepted.

"Get away from her!" Kaito had tackled Kokichi to the floor, attempting to choke him out. Kokichi had a grip on Kaito's wrist, which prevented Kaito from getting a hold on his neck.

"O-Oh, Kaito! I see what you're going for!" Kokichi snickered. "Don't worry, I won't be telling anyone." Kaito immediately got frustrated, which allowed Kokichi to slip out from under him. He thrust the knife forwards, cutting off part of Kaito's hair. Kokichi stepped back, analyzing the haircut. "Y'know, now that I think about it, I should have use scissors." Kokichi tapped his chin, before he nodded to himself. "Welp, I messed up! Time to remove your head Kaito!"

Suddenly, Maki and Korekiyo were by Kokichi, being blocked by two separate knives. Korekiyo was wielding a katana, Maki having a knife of her own. "I will not be allowing you to do that, Kokichi." Korekiyo replied, applying more pressure, which caused the katana to get a bit closer to Kokichi's face.

"U-U-Um, K-Kiyo could you get that out of my face?" Kokichi asked. He was slowly sinking to the floor, as both Korekiyo and Maki applied pressure from both of his sides. "Oh god, okay. Um..."

"Shut up." Maki growled. "You should focus on the battle."

"Hypocrite, you're talking right now!" Kokichi shouted, almost completely sitting on the floor. The confrontation lasted for a moment, before Kokichi rolled forwards, the weapons sliding off of one another. Maki immediately swiveled towards the leader, leaping towards him. Kokichi went to back off, being met with a net.

Tsumgui had a string in her mouth, and smiled at him. "Sorry, but it's plain to see that I've caught you."

Kokichi smiled. "Not for long." Whatever happened, Shuichi was capable of seeing, until the net Tsumugi had made caught on fire. Tsumgui ran back, alarmed at the sudden flames. Maki stayed away from the fire, unsure of what to do. "Hey hey! Up here!" The entire class looked up. There was the sound of an impact, and Maki fell to the ground. Kokichi grinned. "Sorry, I lied~! I was down on the floor instead."

Maki glared at him, before she reeled upwards, swinging the knife in a crescent motion. It lightly cut Kokichi's cheek, causing him to stumble backwards slightly. "Fuck you." She stood up, brandishing the knife dangerously.