EP. 7

Last time on The Boy Who Survived The Attack

Faith: you did it you made it back alive.

I started to cry again I ran over to her and started to hug her while balling my eyes out. I then, heard her start cry.

Faith: I'm glad your safe.

Intro

YN POV

It's been a couple weeks since me and Tanjiro came back from final selection. We were all chilling out in the house waiting for our swords to come and to be honest I was excited. But ever since we came back Nezuko has been really clingy to me like one time when I woke she was hugging my arm. But anyways today is the day our swords come. After a couple more minutes of waiting we heard chimes open the door to see a guy with a funny lookin mask.

 After a couple more minutes of waiting we heard chimes open the door to see a guy with a funny lookin mask

Urokosaki: ah Haturo your here.

Haturo: yes and were are the people I'm supposed to give the swords too?

Urokodaki: there in here. YN and Tanjiro come here.

Me and Tanjiro day in front of Haturo waiting for us to give us our swords.

Haturo: when the user first held the sword in the hands a color will appear representing the person.

Tanjiro got his sword first and the he got was black.

Haturo: what the heck!! I thought it would be a cool color!

I was next to get my sword he then handed me mine. When I got mine the color of my sword changed to green which I thought was cool. 

Haturo: ahh the color green for life. Well I shall take my leave now goodbye.

He then left to go back to where ever he is from. It was night and it was night time everyone went.

THE NEXT DAY

It was morning and it was time for us to begin our journey as demon slayers. Mr. Urokodaki made a box backpack for Tanjiro for nezuko to stay in while we travel.

Urokodaki: I wish you both the best of luck out there.

We were off!!

Timeskip narrator POV

We made it our first location a village. We then see a bruised up and limping.

Person: hey look it's Kazumi.

Person: what a weirdo.

Tanjiro then walked up to him.

Tanjiro: Mr. Kazumi if you don't mind we would like to hear your story!

We then all went onto an empty street.

Kazumi: this is where Sakota vanished. You don't have to believe me.

Tanjiro: I do believe you.

Tanjiro then went on the ground sniffing it

Tanjiro thoughts: there's still a faint trace of demon scent.

Kazumi: who is this kid anyway.

Time skip night

It was starting Tanjiro, YN were still looking for Kazumi's fiancé.

Kazumi: your both still gonna keep looking?

Both: Hai (yes)

Kazumi: I'm flattered that you still looking but shouldn't you both just pick it up tomorrow and get some rest?

Tanjiro then went onto the ground again.

Tanjiro: those things are out at night we can't afford to rest. I detected a new scent in this area it's close by.

After about a good couple seconds Tanjiro lifted his head quickly and started running.

YN: Tanjiro wait up!

YN POV

Tanjiro then stopped in a another street.

Tanjiro: there in this street.

Once he said that I immediately pulled out my sword and looked around.

Tanjiro: YN there's two scents one demon, one human girl.

Tanjiro then stabbed his sword into the ground and all this nasty swamp water came out. I then saw a kimono immediately knowing it was the girl grabbed her and jumped into the air. The. We saw it the demon. But it wasn't any kind of demon it was a morphed demon!

To be continued

Outro

Hope you all are doing great!!