DILUC [short]

CRINGE 🫵

-

Diluc sits at one of the tables on the upper level of the tavern and waits. He knows who he is waiting for but he doesn't know if the other was serious. And there he is. That beautiful face that occasionally accompanies the Traveler during her commissions. A glance to the second floor makes Diluc look away as if he wasn't staring. The male smiles and orders two drinks from Charles. Non-alcoholic, of course. Moments later the male grabs the drinks and heads for the creaky, wooden staircase and climbs it. Diluc pretends to not know he's there and finds his gloved fingers far more interesting than the male mere inches away from the table.

"Diluc Ragnvindr?" Diluc looks up at the male and nods. The male smiles and sets the drinks down before sitting across from the red haired man.

"The Traveler had lots to say about you."

"All good things, I hope?"

"Of course." Hours go by and yet there's still so much to talk about. The male glances out the window behind the table they sat at and leans forward on the table.

"As much as I don't want to, I should return home. It was lovely meeting you, Master Diluc."

"Please, Diluc is fine."

"Well then Diluc, I hope to see you some other time."

"I hope so too, [L/N]." The male smiles and stands.

"Please, [M/N] is fine."

-

DOUBLE CRINGE 🫵