chpt 31

You woke up earlier than the others. You'd had a sleepless night, you couldn't figure these emotions and even though you could ask the others you felt this was something you should figure out alone. But there was also something else lingering in your mind. You headed outside already in training clothes feeling the fresh morning air hit your face gently. It felt refreshing and helped clear your mind that'd been turning all night long.

"Murasame?",Yaoyorozu called out as she rubbed her eyes and approached you,"You're up already?"

"Yeah I could barely sleep",you explained as you turned to her

"I see...Musarame",she stood directly in front of you,"I know you like Todoroki."

"I don't",you quickly replied,"He's just a friend."

"Stop it",Yayorozu snapped but composed herself,"I don't mind you not telling me as I can understand but it's really hard watching you throw your feelings away for me."

"I like Todoroki",You spoke a lump starting to form in your throat, you averted your gaze.

"I know...I saw you guys the day of the final".she whispered,"it was obvious to me that I am not the girl for him, by seeing the way he looked at you. It made me realize he'd never look at me like that",she choked out.

"Yayorozu",you softly called out taking a steps forward.

"So please take care of him for me",she smiled softly at you

"I-I can't",you frantically said,"I can't do that, you should be the one."

She held her hand up and smiled,"Musarame I'm thankful, you're an amazing friend but still it's obvious who holds his heart-"

"You dont get! I won't be a life to take care of him!",you yelled out, gasping you covered your mouth but what been said had been said.

She stared at you wide eyed,"You're joking..right? Musarame?"

"I....the night of the attack, I wasn't badly hurt but my quirk is a double edged sword because of me overusing it...it's slowly killing me. I don't know how long I have left but it's certainly isn't a lot",you softly said as you turned to her,"this is why I can't be the one to take care of him even if I desperately wanted too."

Her eyes watered and tears started falling, she wrapped her arms around you, shaking her head,"Recovery girl will be able to help yo-"

"She's tried but it didn't work, Mr Aizawa knows he wanted me to stop and live a teenage girl life but I have something I need to prove",you spoke as you closed your eyes,"You're amazing Yayorozu, I admire you for being everything I never was-".

Your head moved to the side your right cheek stinging, as Yaoyorozu stood infront of you, hand raised and sobbing.

"Don't talk like that Musarame!",she sobbed out,"Don't give up so easily! When you arrived I could sense how strong you were. And I admired that, you had strength on yourself, you didn't rely on others to help you."

You stared wide-eyed, to have Yaoyorozu say she admired you was shocking. You took a deep breath and placed a hand her shoulder.

"That's not true..I've always relied on other unknowingly, so now..I'm relying on you to take care of him",you smiled.

"That's not fair..",she choked out.

But in the end she promised, and youf let an immense burden that had weighting down on you disappear. You chatted, and got to know each other more as the others got out of bed. The others were surprised to see you both up so early. Yaoyorozu left to change into her clothing. The others said their goodmorning, still have asleep. Mina and Kaminari seemed to be really affected by their extra classes.