their time

Hello guys so I am back with next chapter and thank u each and everyone for such a warm welcome I am glad that u guys are liking it , special thanks to JyotiSachdeva for the way u encouraged me thank u so much once again ❤❤
--------------------------------------------------------------

CONTINUE..........

They both were lost in each other forgetting about everything busy in their la la la land after few minutes sana came back to her senses and started to hit siddhart on his chest .

Siddhart didn't understand why she was beating him when he proposed her few minutes before , when it was going out of control sidhaart held her hand and pushed her towards the wall and said ' abey yee gadhi maar kyun rahi hai ? Pagal hogayi kya khushi se ? '

Sana was struggling to get free from siddhart but when she heard what he said her eyes started brimming soon she was crying .

Siddhart was shocked because sana was not the person to cry easily but he didn't know that when it comes to him her reaction would be different.

Without understanding anything he simply asked her ' what happened baby ? What I have done baby ? Kuch bolna darling ? '

Sana wipes her tear and glare at him gritting her teeth and says ' kutta ab tujhe pata bhi nahi kyun rorahi hu mai '

Seeing her anger siddhart gets scared and ask her ' meku kaise pata hoga baby mai prem jyotish thodi hun , ab bol kya hua aur yeh ghoorna band karr '

Sana then thinks for a while and keeps her hand near siddhart's heart and says ' you know how I was feeling when you didn't received my call , I thought I lost you forever mujhe samajh nahi aarha tha mai kya karu , kiske paas jao , I was blank and broken without you kullu,now promise me that you will not leave me jo bhi situations ho but you will not leave my side '.

Hearing her confession siddhart was feeling sad that he was going to let her go away from him when she loves him this much but now he decided that he will not leave her even if she says him to leave and after that he promises sana that he will not leave her not now and not in future and again hugs her tightly suddenly he remembers something and says ' abey moti tune kuch kaha he nahi when I proposed you ? '

Sana chuckles and says ' haan hayee rabba mai toh bhul he gayi thi tu ne meko propose kiya woh bhi sabke samne mera kullu bada hogaya hai ab usse camera ki fikar nahi hoti hai na ' saying this she started to shower kisses in his face like she always do to irritate him.

Siddhart gets irritated hearing this he thought that she would blush and become shy of him but who was he kidding she is sana she can do anything but he so badly wanted to see her blush , suddenly he smirked and said ' haan baby u said correct now I am big and you are also here and on top of that yaha pe camera bhi nahi hai so I think ' saying this he started to move towards her .

She at first thought he was just teasing her so she replied him ' what you think bebu ' and smirked knowing he will not do anything but soon her smirked turned into blush when he was walking near her , her leg started to move backward on her own .

Siddhart smirked seeing her blush ,he was loving the effect he has on her and knew only he has the power to make her blush like this, she was looking more beautiful with her eyes down and pink cheeks , soon her back hitted the wall and before she could escape he putted his hand on either side to block her from going.

Sana was shocked to see this side of siddhart but secretly she was enjoying this , she blushed more when siddhart said ' where you think you are going baby ? Nahh I am not going to let you go easily , the way you made me helpless in bb , I will take the revenge woh bhi chun chun ke ' his husky voice near her lobe made her legs jelly , she would have fallen if siddhart didn't held her by her waist.