III

"Go ahead, open it."

The boys smile made me feel safe. That's all it took for me to open up the book. As soon as i opened it the scenery around us started to change. First everything was in black and white (besides the magical boy and i ) then random colors that were formed like gasses came through the book feeling up the room with lots of colors. Then everything suddenly started moving.

Th-this place looks so familiar.

I realized that i was sitting on a desk so i turned around only to realize i was sitting on one of my friends desk. I screamed and quickly fell off of Jisung's desk. But he didn't notice. He was to busy trying to make a paper airplane in his lap.

W-wait what? I waved my had in front of his face and got no response. "Wh-why can't he-" "Because this is just a memory. He doesn't know your hear nor that this is you replaying your memory."

I nodded sort of grasping and understanding the gist of what was going on.

"It doesn't seem like he's here... but we can't stop the memory. Plus you deserve to have as much time to see him in any way as you can. Wait look at the door it's you!" The boy said while pointing.

I saw me walk in and bow to the class. "Hello my name is Felix and I'm a new student from Australia. I hope that you treat me well." I heard past me say in a thick accent and partly broken korean. I cringed. Did i really sound like that? Ew. Just- just no. (A/n it hurt me a little bit to write that. But srsly tho that's a mood when i hear myself on videos)

Past me just walked to the empty seat that the teacher had told me to go to that happened to be right next to Han Jisung. Little did i know at the time that he'd become one of my best friends.

I found myself staring at the empty seat on the other side of past me immediately knowing who was gonna sit there. I swallowed a gulp waiting for the minute he showed up.

Finally when the second late bell rang, i saw him run into the classroom. It was changbin...

He was bowing and apologizing to the teacher over and over and over again. "Aish changbin just get to your seat now!" The teacher said with a harsh voice. Changbin had just nodded and ran over to his seat wich just had happened to be next to mine.

Changbin then turned to past Felix and smiled saying, "oh, you must be the new student!! I'm Changbin." (A/n stream mustb i want you. You know what imma just put a link up there since it's just such a cute song let your ears be blessed...don't be shy stream it :) )

Past me just blushed a little bit and repeated the same words except exchanging the name changbin with felix. Past me was so terribly obvious with crushes. How did Changbin not figure out sooner? Soon i watched us awkwardly shake hands and the teacher yell at changbin some more then the memory ended and everything around us went back into the book and i was just on the floor in my previous spot.

"Well, that was a rather short memory." The red haired boy said. I suddenly started feeling very tired.

"Everytime you go through a memory it takes away lots of stamina. You should go to sleep before opening a longer one, or even a shorter one. You're still not used to this."

"B-but i need to find Changbin."

"You won't find anything in this state... i mean you can barely keep your eyes open."

That was true. As he was talking i was trying my hardest not to phase in and out of consciousness. I know i need to sleep... but I've been waiting for so long. I can't miss my moment to properly say goodbye to him this time. I try to stand up and reach for another book but the boy stops with magic. I couldn't move.

"You don't even have enough stamina to use magic here. Plus you don't want to pass out when you see him. Come on go to sleep before i have to force you to."

I tried to fight back more but i couldn't. I was just to weak and tired. I gave in.

"Fine," i yawned. "But i just have one question."

"Shoot. But just make it quick or else you'll pass out."

"What's your name?" I asked trying to stay awake.

The boy just smiled at putting his hands on his hips in a non sassy way.

"My name is Seungmin."

Is all i heard before closing my eyes and letting sleep consume my body.

[/][/][/]

Im tireddd please listen to mustb i want you!! Pretty pleaseeee with cherries on top!!!

2020 june 1st 2:27am
(856 words)

~
(D.m.)

(The sunmi stan who needs to let there little out because they're stressed gdhcyy ffg g )