V

(Part 2)

I'm so excited to relive my first date!!

I followed a nervous past me in front of the movie theater shyly waiting for my date Changbin to show up. I never noticed how many people stared at me. Past me was just playing with his fingers standing there until two hands covered his eyes. "Guess who." Changbin's all to familiar voice said. I tried so hard not to shed a tear. In that instant past me removed his hands turned around and started smiling at him. (A/n: i- this has nothing to do with the story but my pushpop just fell out of my mouth and got absolutely obliterated and I'm so sad i just opened it :'( )

"Hi changbin." Past me said with a blush on my face. "Hi Lixie! You look beautiful. " Changbin replied with the sweetest smile on his face. "Come on let's get inside and get snacks before the movie starts!" Changbin exclaimed while grabbing past me's hand and pulling him in before the movie began. Past me's blush had only gotten deeper from that action that changbin had just done.

I watched us grab some over priced popcorn and Sour Patch Kids before rushing to our seats to see the last preview. We had watched some really cheesy comedy. I can't remember who's choice it was. I just watched us in the seat next to them. Past me had tried to inch his hand closer towards changbin's hand. Changbin seemed to have noticed this though cause he had put his arm over past me's shoulder and pulled him closer. I watched them both blush while pulling closer to each other and past me's head had fell onto Changbin's shoulder. On the parts of the movie that past me had found funny, Changbin would quickly look over to see me laughing and smiling. He would just stare at my smile while having a goofy smile plastered on his face. I missed his smile. I started to feel tears prickle in the corner of my eyes... but now was not the time. I need to stay strong so that i can find him. I quickly wiped my eyes with my sleeves and continued watching for the remainder of the movie trying not to have any sad thoughts.
.
.
.
After the movie Changbin had treated me by taking me out to a restaurant. (a/n: i almost put restroom instead of restaurant i-) It wasn't very fancy, but not cheap at all either. I sat on some random girls table across from them observing their movements. After flirting and arguing over the bill (which Changbin paid for) they finally got up from the table and left the restaurant. I followed and watched some more.

Changbin has grabbed past me's hand and led him home. Right when past Felix was right in front of his door changbin said with a smile, "i had a really great time with you today lix. I can't wait for our next date." Changbin then softly kissed his cheek leaving a blushing past me on the porch holding my cheek while he just waved goodbye smiling and walked off. Past me couldn't process what had just happened. The only word past Felix could say was a quiet bye back to Changbin before the front door opened and Felix dragged him inside.

"OH MY GOD HE GAVE YOU A KISS DDGGJTHXHDHCTXDH AHHHH. I NEED TO TELL CHAN RIGHT NOW! WHEN I'M DONE TEXTING HIM I WANT ALL THE DETAILS." A very excited jisung had said while jumping up and down reaching for his phone. Past Felix just sat there holding his cheek while still trying to process what had just happened to him.

Suddenly everything had just froze and the book appeared and opened draining the world around me from it's color. All the shapes had gone in to the book also making me go back to a familiar surrounding. I was back at the library and i was very exhausted. Much more exhausted then normal.

An unenthusiastic "Welcome back." Was all i heard before i immediately passed out onto the floor with the memory book still in my grasp.

!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!-!

A/n: this shortstory is almost done...maybe 2 or 3 more chapters. Anywho check out my main story 'I Can See Your Scars' when you're done with this bec this will all be published same day.

Mon. June 1st 21:13/9:13pm
(746 words)

~
(D.M.)
(The sunmi stan)