VIII

Suddenly everything unpaused and the memory started playing.

  I watched as past Felix stared gloomily down at his phone and  just stood there. Well he looked gloomy until Changbin had come up from behind him and gave him a back hug.

  "Hey babe." Changbin said while pecking his cheek. (A/n: I'm  sorry I've never written any type of love scene before you don't understand how much i cringed writing that. )

  "Hi binnie." Past Felix said quietly while trying not to blush. Even me right now. I'm trying to not blush while watching this.

  Changbin the moved his hands to past me's shoulders and slowly swung him around to face him. "What's wrong? Why do you seem so disappointed?" Changbin had asked.

  What the hell? How could he tell? I couldn't even tell and that's me!? It looks like past me was also shocked that Changbin could tell i was sad.
"I- how d-did you know?" Past me said with confusion clearly evident in his voice.

  Changbin just looked up and pouted at him. "I can always tell whenever you're anything but happy. It's my job to be able to and I'm happy with that job." Changbin said while giving past me a hug and leaning into him. (A/n: this is hard for me to write without cringing I'll stick to angst in the future🗿🗿)

  Past Felix just sighed and said, "they ditched on us to give some 'privacy' and said that they could help tommorow. Even though i most clearly know that it's only because they say that they feel like the ultimate 3rd, 4th, and 5th wheels whenever they spend time with us."

  Changbin just did a cute chuckle and enthusiastically said, "Don't worry we'll make the best looking apartment with each other whether they end up coming or not!" That line made past me smile and look extra motivated. Damn, I've been whipped for him so the dawn of time. I still am.

  "Ok... Let's do this!!" Past me said starting to get excited and also started to reach for a box. Changbin had just stood there staring at his smile while feeling what looked to be proud of himself. I truly never deserved him. He was and is amazing.

  After  hanging with eatchother, laughing, and unpacking for a few hours they were finally finished and just ended up cuddling and talking with eatchother the whole night. While they were talking, every thing went to an abrupt pause, and started going back into the book. I had just smiled and let the sleepyness flow through my body till i was finally resting peacefully.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

  I woke up on the window seal feeling a little bit hungrier than usual. I stretched out my arms cracking my back and staring out side of the magical window. Then i don't know what dawned on me, but i realized something was off. I didn't know what. But something jusy felt weird. I turned around and noticed that Seungmin wasn't there. I looked down and noticed that there was the tiny table in it's normal spot with warm food on it. I then saw a note next to it. I reached out and picked up the note that read:

"Dear Felix,

    I probably won't be here when you wake up but don't worry i won't be gone for long. Eat your food and feel free to go in another book :) .

- Seungmin"

  I wouldn't have expected him to leave a note, but i know that under all of his sassy attitude he still has a heart. Just somewhere real deep in there.