Fuck Taylor!

It was her! I can't fucking believe it!

Ibang iba ang ayos niya kumpara kagabi. She's wearing a blue Superman hoodie and blue checkered boxers. Bumaba ang mata ko sa paa niyang walang suot na tsinelas. I groaned inwardly. I have a real bad case of foot fetish. Hers were a cute pair. Her toes were painted with dark blue color and a bit of glittery something that is very contrasting to her personality and looks per se. Because although she was small, and wearing a cute fucking dress last night, her body was toned everywhere. Like she's been spending a lot of time in the gym and it seriously turns me on.

Just like how much I wanted to take her feet and shove her cute little toes in my mouth. Fuck!

Taylor had been one lucky bastard.

Mabilis kong sinawata ang sarili ko. Have some fucking decency, Cameron! Sa amin ng kapatid ko ay ako ang maituturing na mas matino. I was always the one who has his head on the right place. And I should start acting like it and stop drooling at this small but feisty looking woman.

"Let's go inside, what are we even doing here?" Renée's voice broke my connection with Max. Agad kong binitawan ang kamay niya. I gestured towards the house to let her go in first because that was the gentleman thing to do. But she actually hissed at me. What the hell?

"I really hope okay lang sa'yo na mag-stay muna rito si Cam. Wala kasi siyang matutuluyan as of the moment," tumingin sa akin ang pinsan ko at humagikgik. "unless he wants to see his brother naked all the time."

I groaned. Kung sana ay naayos lang ng magaling kong kapatid ang tutuluyan ko ay hindi sana ako hihingi ng pabor kay Renée. It's true that I could just crash in his condo for the mean time but I really don't want to get in his and his fiancée's way. Kaya naman kahit alam kong mahihirapan akong mamuhay na kasama ang dalawang babaeng ito ay pinatulan ko na rin. That's better than seeing my brother's naked ass all day. It scarred me for life.

"It's fine," Max answered. "matagal ba siyang magsstay?" she side glanced at me. Hindi naman lingid sa'kin na ayaw niya akong makasama dito. I am not dumb. Pumayag lang siya sa set-up na ito dahil akala niya ay babae ako.

"Give me a week to finalize the condo I'd be renting while I'm staying in the country," I answered for Renée. I sideglanced at her, too. "I'd be out of your hair by then."

"Cool!" Renée chimed. "Although wala namang problema sa'kin if you want to stay hanggang sa makabalik ka ng Australia."

The sharpness in Max' eyes did not escape me. It's clear she didn't want me here.

"Thank you, Renée, but this is already too much,"

"Para ka namang ibang tao, Cam! We have a spare room you can use. There's another bathroom din. Although it's a lot smaller than what Max and I share, but you're a guy naman, so.." My cousin pouted. Ngunit agad ding nagbago ang ekspresyon nito ang mapatingin ito sa relo sa bisig nito. "Oh, shoot! May appointment nga pala ako, today!" she picked her phone from the center table. "I need to go, guys. Cam, you'll be alright dito diba? I already showed you around. If you have any more questions, you can ask Max. Mukha lang siyang mangangagat but she's cool, I promise."

I highly doubt that.

Renée disappeared inside her room after winking at us. And not one second after we heard the click on her door, Max grabbed my arm and spun me to face her. "What the hell are you doing here?! I can't believe this!"