Three

Sometime shortly after Dawn–which she supposed woulda been considered their middle of the Night–Lyric found that she couldn't sleep to save her Life. Even with ear plugs crammed in her earsta muffle the cacophony of snores from not just the band, but their manager and crew on top of it, she just couldn't seem to fall asleep for shit. Then again, she supposed that all the snoring wasn't exactly her biggest problem, and not even being a bit horny from being just across the aisle from the object of her attention really was, either.

        Ever since she was a young teenager–right around the Time she'd hit puberty, to be precise–she'd suffered from some serious insomnia. While that'd gotten a bit better for her in recent Years, it tended to act up the worst when she was in strange surroundings. If she were to attempt putting a true name on it, she tended to go with Spacial insomnia, considering the circumstances of when it happened.

        Not only that, but these guys seemed to think the bus was a walk-in cooler or something, 'cuz it felt so cold to her–even with three of her favorite fuzzy blankets piled onto her–that her feet felt like Ice. That was another one of her biggest problems–that, even in familiar surroundings, she'd have insomnia out the ass, if her feet got the slightest bit cold. But since no one aside from the bassist and his manager even knew she was onboard right now, she hadn't wanted to mention it to them. Despite that lone band member swearing that they'd to find a happy medium for her sooner or later, 'cuz this was now her home as much as it was theirs, she hadn't wanted to do anything that might result in them being uncomfortable in said home.

        Unable to stand her feet–not to mention a few other body parts–being so cold anymore, Lyric finally kicked her blankets off and quietly drew back her bunk's curtain. Even though she'd been far from being asleep by the Time Howie'd managed to round up the rest of the guys, she'd closed said curtain so she could hide. She needed a bit of Time to process how her Luck'd suddenly gotten so much better, and simply 'cuz she'd decided to use a performance as a way to vent a bit.

        Careful to keep quiet so she wouldn't wake anyone else, the young woman dropped down to her knees in the floor of the aisle that cut through the bunk room. Rob'd told her that his bunk was the bottom-most one on the left-hand side as one walked in the door of this particular room. He'd also told her not to be afraid of waking him up, if she needed something that didn't require a pit stop and couldn't wait till they'd been planning to stop, anywhore. Whether he was a bit of a Bear when he was woken too soon or not, he'd made it clear that he didn't want her suffering in Silence, not after what she'd told him of her Past. There was a big difference between that and simply taking her Time to speak her mind, although he was willing to and capable of respecting when she did the latter.

        Pulling his bunk curtain back as quietly and gently as she'd done to her own, she was glad that her Night vision was as good as it was. She couldn't help the small smile that curved her lips as she Revealed the young bassist's feet where he lay on his left side, said feet up where she considered the head of his bunk to be. Closing that End of the curtain, she moved down to the other End of the bunk and tried again, her smile growing as she actually Revealed his sleeping face this Time.

        Relaxed and actually looking more boyish than like a grown man, Rob was somewhat curled up with one arm under his pillow. His other arm was positioned so that his other hand woulda been in front of his face like he was about to suck his thumb in his sleep, if it hadn't also been under his pillow. Those Chocolate eyes she'd all but fallen in Love with the first Time she'd ever seen a picture of him as a teenager were closed, but flickering slightly under their lids. It was pretty obvious he was in that deep-sleep stage and Dreaming, although exactly what he was Dreaming about, she couldn't say. Those Dreams coulda been about anything from playing in one of his favorite places as a child to something dirty that was gonna leave his bunk a mess.