Dahyun x F Reader || Fated

Life's like a gum ball machine

When you press the button, you don't know what you'll get

I guess when I pressed the button, it gave me a special gum ball

It gave me you

And for that, I'm forever grateful

Our meeting was never coincidental

We were fated to be

Y/N's POV

"Dahyunnie!" I spread out my arms for the little tofu to come soaring in and into my arms, sitting on my lap as I stroke her soft hair.

"Just saw the comeback," I smiled at her. Dahyun gave me a sneaky smirk before pecking me on my lips.

"It was released like 6 hours ago"

"I'm sorry. I was busy with school work Dubu," I say and kiss her once again.

"What was your favorite part then?" She asks with a smile

"All of your parts, especially your rap with Chae and the dance break," I answer. She seems satisfied with the answer before wrapping her legs around my waist and laying down together with me.

"The dance was pretty hard, but fun too," she says and I nod my head, knowing how much effort the girls must have put into the comeback.

"I'm happy you got more lines, and I'm in love with your stunning blue hair," I say, stroking it lightly. Dahyun gives me a small blush before smiling back at me.

"All your photos were amazing, darling. Can't wait for you to do a comeback stage"

"I can't wait either, we might be doing one tomorrow or the day after," Dahyun explains, before snuggling onto me. Below us, I grab a blanket and wrap us in it, feeling the warmth of not only being shielded us from the cold, but almost with Dubu's presence.

"I love you," I mumble, feeling her hands wrapped around my waist now. My arm snakes around her neck and pulls her closer to me, while she lays her head onto my beating heart.

"I love you too," she says back, looking to me with that cute smile again.

Tracing my fingers across those delicate lips, slowly but steadily, I go in for the kiss, evoking all sorts of emotions from each other.

Cautious and careful was definitely the way to go with Dahyun, as we heard the door click open and pulled away in a haste, not knowing who had just witnessed our 20 seconds of intimate contact.

"Tzuyu?" I called out, looking to the tall Maknae confused. Tzuyu appeared tired and didn't hear my call, before crashing onto her bed to get some slumber, cuddling with her Yoda doll. Dahyun and I chuckled at the sight of the cute maknae, before sneakily resuming our little make-out session underneath the covers.

But, you know. This is the Twice dorm, and we hardly get any privacy.

"Unnie," the next girl to enter is of course, our favorite lion cub, Chaeng.