Tzuyu x F Reader || Rollerskating

"Come out they said, it would be fun," Tzuyu mumbled to herself, much to the unawareness of her unnies who were by her side, zoning out.

Two minutes passed before Momo snapped out of her trance and turned towards Tzuyu with a confused expression.

"Did you say something, Tzuyu?" Momo looked, dazed towards Tzuyu who quickly shook her head. As much as she didn't like the idea of going out much, if it was for her unnie's, she didn't mind. She thought.

"Nope. Nothing at all," she lied, with a big smile on her face. Momo was skeptical but proceeded to shrug it off, standing on her feet only for her to almost fall back down onto her seat.

"Woah, it's much harder than I thought," Momo said, as she tried to stand up, again with the help of Mina, who herself was struggling to keep balanced. Tzuyu studied her two unnie's, and how they tried to keep themselves leveled even though they were on roller skates.

"Is it really that hard?" She thought out loud and Momo nodded her head. Tzuyu gripped the bar beside her, helping herself up, before almost falling forward, grasping a hand which was in front of her.

"Thank you... um..." she lifted her head to see a goddess in front of her, smiling. The latter was dressed in a clearly oversized shirt with black jeans, looking like a professional as she had on different types of skates.

"I'm Y/N. Next time you fall down, try getting up while you're on your knees," she smiled, before skating away to help others, leaving Tzuyu in a trance. Gradually, Mina and Momo found the means to get around to her, grilling her with smirks on their faces.

"Well, how'd you find her?" Momo smirked. Mina too, even though she wasn't fond of teasing the Maknae, this was a chance to tease the shy young girl.

"They always say first impressions count, and I think I've made a bad one," Tzuyu groaned, helping herself skate with the bars by the side. Momo and Mina giggled, seeing how flustered and red Tzuyu got, to the point where she was skating away... despite not knowing how to.

The roller ring wasn't filled with many people as it was a weekday, a day that Momo had picked specifically so that she could teach Mina roller skating. Yeah, shocker. Momo teaching Mina.

Tzuyu, who was helpless at the side, didn't know what to do, as she proceeded to try to get the hang of skating on her own without the support of the bar. Slowly, she edged herself away further and further from the bar, when she felt herself picking up a little speed, her arms spread wide in order to balance herself.

She was doing it. Slowly but surely, she was making little process.

Then, a male coming, speeding past her, hooked his skate with hers and she could feel the sudden rush of adrenaline in her as she felt her body closing to the door, before being steadied by a pair of hands and hearing some grumbling.

"You alright?" The person asked with worry in her eyes. To which Tzuyu instantly recognized the look in her eyes.

"Y/N?" She asked and Y/N smiled, clicking her tongue and shooting finger guns in Tzuyu's direction.

"Bingo, that's my name. I apologize on behalf of that guy, he's... a regular, and he's always getting in the way of beginners," she huffed, hands on her hips as she watched him zip around the roller ring.

"You're a... regular here too?" She asked, inspecting the latter. The taller one, which just so happened to be Y/N, smiled, before politely shaking her head.

"Nope. I actually work here, as a coach," she introduced herself, while Tzuyu on the other hand was busy steadying herself with the help of the bar.