Jihyo x M Reader || Memories

<You can skip first part>

Firstly, thank you all for waiting so patiently while I was on hiatus

I did get a sufficient amount of rest I needed, but I have had many assignments coming up, with more and more (pun not intended but still) tests coming up

I should be back to regular updates?

Once again, thank you for waiting.

•••

"I can't believe you..."

"What were you expecting? Me to go easy on you? Pfft... as if," Jihyo said, rolling her eyes, looking over at me to see my distraught face.

"I guess Mina really taught you well," I said, moving closer to Jihyo. She rests her head onto my lap and begins to find a new game and opponents to play with. It seems as if ever since Mina has taught Jihyo how to play Battle Royale games, that she's simply hooked onto them. I stroke Jihyo's hair slowly, planting a small kiss onto her forehead.

"You know," I start off, admiring her beauty. "We should go on a date sometime"

My sentence catches her off guard as she gets eliminated from the game. Her eyes shift towards mine, making eye contact with me and putting the phone down onto her lap.

"But, I don't want to go out," she pouts. "With the virus going around, I think it's better to stay at home," she concludes. I nod my head, because she does have a point there.

"What about if we invite the girls over for a sleepover or something?" I suggest. These past few days have been rather boring and I was thinking of something to put the life back into us. Jihyo stares into space for a minute or so before coming up with another idea.

"Let's just cuddle. Cuddling is a great way to take our minds off things," she says, resting her phone onto the wooden coffee table which is an arms reach from her. Cuddling does sound like a good idea, I think, as Jihyo stands up from her place.

"But first, you need to give me a piggy back ride!" She exclaims, getting up onto the sofa. I smile at how cute she is, standing up from the sofa, and feeling her weight onto me. Jihyo's pretty light, so it's easy for me to carry her up the stairs and into our shared room.

Her arms wrapped around my neck, she grips on tight, with her legs around my waist. I hold her legs up firmly, ensuring that she's good to go before starting to walk slowly up the stairs.

"You know, this reminds me of our first date," I say, climbing up the stairs. I turn to look at Jihyo who doesn't seem to remember a thing.

"Alright, Remember..."

"That day, I had to lead and drive you back to my house because you were so drunk, and didn't even remember the coordinates to your own address."

FLASHBACK

"Hey, where are you taking me?" A drunk Jihyo slurs, before looking at me with a big grin on her face.

"I knew that you shouldn't have drunken so much... why didn't I stop you," I cursed myself for letting her get into this position, slapping my hands on the steering wheel of the car.

"Hey..." Jihyo starts off. I look towards her with slight worry. "It's not your fault... stranger... whoever you are..." she gives me a quick smile before her head droops to one side.

One eye on her, one eye on the road, I started to realize how cute she was even when she was drunk. A small grin formed on my face as I turned into my garage, parking the car and opening the doors.

"Ji?" I call out, only to see her eyes slightly flutter open. I chuckle.

"It's time to get up. I'll let you sleep in the guest room," I said, unstrapping her seat belt for her. She shakes her head and wags her finger in front of me.

"No... I'm not going to get up... unless..."

"Unless?"

"You piggy back me!" She claps her hand like a little child. One part of me says to deny and reject the offer, but another part of me says, what the heck, it's a one time opportunity.

"Alright," I say, giving in and squatting down. Come on"

I feel her weight onto my back, as I shut the car door and lock it, stuffing the keys into my pocket. Her hands are around my waist, with her face buried in the crook of my neck. I give out a small smile before walking to the door, where I enter the house, climbing up the stairs to where the guest room is.

"Hey"

"Hm?" I hum a response.

"You know, you look like that cute guy I saw... the one I went on a date with. Don't tell him, but I really realllly like him, like this much," she says, showing me with her hands, as if I can see. I giggle a little, wondering if she knows that I'm the guy she's describing.

"And he's really handsome and fun to be around," she says, giving a small laugh before wrapping her hands around my neck again, murmuring, "I wish I could see him again"

FLASHBACK END

"And that's when I knew you were the one for me," I say, setting Jihyo down onto our shared bed, kissing her forehead lightly.

"I don't even remember saying half the words there... gosh, I'm so embarrassed," Jihyo says, hiding behind the palms of her hands.

"Come to think of it, it was pretty cute," I say, smirking before laying down right beside Jihyo, feeling her warmth as she clings onto me.

I intertwine our hands together, rocking our bodies before kissing her gently on her cheek. She turns to face me, and I use my right free hand to gently cup her face towards me, as we share a steamy kiss on the lips.

"We've had so many memories together, it's hard to keep track of all," I say, kissing her on her nose.

"I'm so glad to be able to make more memories with you," I hear her say, leaning in for another.