Why Bother

We got to the hotel an hour later. Juliet jumped on the bed and sat for a moment, then sat up quickly. "Blehh I'm so tired and this bed feels so good."

"Then go to sleep," I said.

She layed back down on the bed and took off her shoes, and I walked over and pulled the blanket over her. After a few moments, she was sound asleep. Time to get started.

----------------------------------------------

"Hello?" I heard from the other line.

"Hey, Taylor. It's Andy."

"Well if it isn't the sexy man himself. How are you?"

"I'm on a trip with Juliet in Nashville. She's asleep so I thought I'd call."

"You really just can't stay away, can you? I'm in Sevierville at that Christmas hotel. Come by in a little bit. I'll make it worth your while."

"Taylor, I don't think I-" She cut me off.

"Andy, I want you. I know you want me, too. Now come over."

I sigh. "Okay."

I hang up the phone and think for a second. I can't do this. Not to Juliet. But God, I want her...

I look around for some paper and find a pad of sticky notes in one of the drawers across the room. I pull a pen from Juliet's purse and leave her a note.

Going to the bar for a little bit. Call if you need me. xoxo Andy

I go outside and find one of my bodyguards, Rick, standing against the wall.

"Hey, man. I'm gonna go to the Christmas place in Sevierville. A friend is meeting me there. You coming? I love the fans but I don't want them following me all over the place."

"Yeah, sure," he says.

----------------------------------------------

It took us about 25 minutes to get to Taylor's hotel with all the traffic in Nashville. When we got there, Rick and I went to the elevator. I texted Taylor. What floor and what room?

3rd floor, room 107. Hurry up.

I pressed the button on the elevator and quickly the doors opened. A young woman, about 35 I would say, pushed an old woman I assumed was her mother or grandmother out of the elevator. They didn't seem astonished, so I guessed they didn't recognize me as Andy from Black Veil Brides. We walked inside and Rick pushed the button that said "2".

Once we got to the 2nd floor and the doors opened, there was a teenage girl standing there with her dad waiting to come in. She was wearing a Set it Off shirt, and immediately recognized me.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE ANDY BIERSACK! Can I have your autograph?"

The girl looked like she was about to burst into tears. "Do you have a pen or sharpie?" I asked her. Her father pulled one out of his shirt pocket and handed it to her, and Rick gave me a frown. He pulled a sticky-note pad out of his pants pocket and I signed the top sticky-note and handed it to her.

"Thank you so much!" She squealed as she and her dad got into the elevator.

Jesus... I thought.

I walked down the hall and looked at the door numbers. 100, 102, 104, 106. I looked to the other side of the hall. 107. Jackpot. Rick knocked on the door for me, and Taylor, looking stoned, answered. She looked past Rick and saw me standing behind him.

"Get the fuck in here. Now," she demanded.

"Stay guard outside the door," I whispered to Rick as she pulled me inside her room.

I closed the door behind us and she immediately started unclothing me.

"Well, you sure like to get to it fast," I joked.

"Hell yeah I do."

----------------------------------------------

I woke up in Taylor's hotel bed 2 hours later. Her head was laying on my chest and my arm was wrapped around her. As I looked at her, I couldn't believe what I had done. I betrayed Juliet. Not once, but twice now. If she finds out, God, I don't know how she'd forgive me.

I picked up my phone from the bedside table and looked at it. 2 missed calls from Juliet and a voicemail. Shit.

I put the phone to my ear and listened to her voicemail.

"Andy, when you get this, I went to the bar to go get you. I got the note you'd left on the table. I didn't think you'd be at the bar long but you were gone when I woke up, and it's been an hour or so since then. The bartender said he never saw you come in. I don't know where you're at, Andy, but please come back to the hotel. I thought this was gonna be our special trip to get away from all the tours and shows for a bit. If you get this, call me back to let me know you're at least okay. I love you."

I have to get out of here. I need to go back to Juliet. Taylor's not my girlfriend, Juliet is. I have to go back to her.