M E E T I N G

Warm water flowed through my body as I continued to sing the music in my mind. Bathing became my habit of doing nothing but staring at the wall. My brain relaxes and I don't mind things. Just listening to the sound of water flowing while my eyes shut.

After a while I ended up taking a bath because I will go somewhere. That's why I came here for work not to travel.

Is it just for the job I went to here or to someone?said a small voice in my mind.

She had a point I didn't just come here for work but for ....

Suddenly my phone rang. In fact I dried my body before it even sounded. I looked at the phone caller id. and immediately answered it.

" 여보세요?" I asked the other line. "네 매니저님?" I said. "오, 그래." I nodded in reply. " 안녕히 계십시오" then hung up.

My one and only manager just called and reminded me that she could not attend the meeting I was going to. So I had to behave in the meeting because I could be with the other mentors of the show.

The heck does she think i'm still a kid?

Well she's not mistaken because I am the type of person who is incapable of being alone. I prefer having someone with me who is closer and that's my family or other staff especially my manager.

A 20-year-old woman with a successful life but acting like a kid. I laughed at my own joke.

I am currently preparing myself for the meeting later. I heard a knock at the bathroom door but just before I could turn the door knob, the person suddenly spoke.

" Miss Wang, your guards are here." the maid said politely here at home. "Oh okay, I'll just fix myself" I replied then I heard her footsteps fade away.

I'm just here at my parents' house. I was the only one here in China while they were in Korea. My parents also decided that I would stay here because it was also close to the location of the show.

_______________________

My personal assistant were finished taking some pictures of me. Thanks to her I have posted photos on my social media accounts.

After a while we went to the location where the meeting was being held. We went straight to our destination.

I wore mask and sunglasses to keep people from getting to know me. I didn't wear formal attire anymore so it was easy to move into the building.

I took a deep breath as we entered the building. I immediately removed the mask and sunglasses. Fortunately I have been here before so I am quite familiar with this whole building.I looked around and the staff immediately greeted me with a bowed.

Fortunately my parents taught me good manners so I bowed to them too. As we walked to the elavator, several staff members were looking at me. I just smiled at these people.

It was good that the elavator opened immediately before the ground pulled me down in utter shame. I was actually nervous because I wasn't accustomed to guesting on a survival show. I was never told who I would be with the show.

Even though I am the daughter of the owner of this building I cannot help but worry about what will happend. I'm not good at dealing with people I don't know yet. I came back to reality when I sounded elevator meaning we were here.

It's too early so I went around the building first. There is no such person today because this building is closed. Only important people can enter it so I'm free to look around as much as I want.

I sat down for a while because I was tired of looking around the building. There are no people in this place so I still have time to think. I silently watched the view in front of me. Huge buildings, street cars and people.