A C C I D E N T

Cold air breezes around the room, birds chirping as the sun rays hit my skin. It's another morning. I get up on my bed and stretch first. I decided to go out to the terrace first to catch some fresh air. At the same time look at the beautiful surroundings.

I took a deep breath. The surroundings were quiet. Perfect.

I did my exercise routine. Here I am sitting on the floor, resting while watching the birds flying. Just a few minutes later, I heard some sound inside. I got up and went inside to check what is it.

That's my phone. Someone is calling me.I picked up my phone on the nightstand and answered the call.

"Ye, manager-nim?" I asked the other line. "Get ready, you're going to shoot the first episode today." My manager reminded.

Shoot. I forgot.

"Okay. Give me some time to get ready." I said. "Okay, but get ready as fast as you can. Okay?" I just hummed before quickly end the call.

I quickly ran to the bathroom. I don't have time for a concert here. I took a quick shower. In a few minutes I was done. I went straight to the closet.

God, what should i wear?

I wandered around the closet, looking for something to wear. It took me about 5 minutes to search. I went straight to the white clothes and chose the formal stripes coat with matching black pants. I continued my hairstyle. I wore light make-up.

Shit I have to wear heels.

I can do nothing but wore those 6 inches of white heels. I looked at myself again before I went to the nightstand to pick up my phone. I hurried to get down knowing I was late.

When I got down we immediately went outside and got into the car. The driver begun driving the vehicle.

I've looking outside for a few minutes but the car did not move. There was a heavy traffic here. I let out a deep sigh. I was bored here. An idea popped on my head.

I will take a outfit selfie. Right.

I took my phone and got ready my camera and took some selfie. I almost took 100 selfie. God.

It's a girls thing. You know.

I checked it one-by-one and choosed some best shot then post it on my social media accounts.