M E E T I N G

Staring into the mirror, out of nothing. I have been here a few hours ago doing nothing. Being seated here for a while made me feel better. My foot was no longer aching. My makeup is already done. All that time I could not imagine what had happened earlier.

In less than 5 seconds he immediately turned his gaze away while I am blushing like hell. Silence filled the room.

This is so awkward.

"Uh thank you." I broke the silence. He just nodded and smile in reply. I could see his ears were red. I looked at him busy fixing his things.

I tried to stand up just in case my foot could handle it. Gradually my feet made it. The nearby cabinets served as my support. I slowly made my way to the food section.

I'm hungry.

I'm busy picking good food. I was about to fall when my foot slid into a plastic. I felt someone grab me in the back. I immediately turned to look at who it was.

Holy crap, Xukun again.

I just looked at him, dazed. His reaction are priceless. What a poker face man. " I told you to stay and just sit there." He said with a serious tone that made me shiver.

Is this the Cai Xukun I know?

I erased my thoughts, I was about to spoke when someone opened the door. We both turned our gazed to the someone who opened it. Xukun slowly released me. I just stand there, dumbfounded.

"Oops sorry, am I interrupting something?" Xukun's manager said as he closed the door. I cleared my throath. "U-uh no" I deny as I walked, limping towards the door and get out. I facepalm mentally.

Dumb Y/n.

Someone's voice brought me back to reality.I was about to turned my head to the someone who's speaking, I feel someone patted my shoulder.

"The show was about to start." My assistant said as I nodded in agreement. I slowly put the heels back on my feet. "Are you okay?" My assistant asked. I finished putting my heels back on my feet as I stand up, getting ready to went outside. "Ofcourse." I said, heading straight outside as he was behind, following me. "About the incident earlier." She whispered. I just smiled at her actions.

"Ah, about that. Can you keep it secret from anyone even manager-nim?" I requested. She just wink and signed 'okay'. Just a few walk away, we reached the set where the show was being held.

I saw everyone busy with their work. "I will just go there."My assistant said as I agreed. I have been standing here for 2 minutes of nothing. After sometime, some people approached me. I think they are staffs here.

They said the scripts and what I am gonna do. Of course I don't really understand it so they are really explaining it to me well. "So you're gonna meet the trainees. We will gonna tell Xukun and Ella to prank the other mentor because they know that you and Jony J don't know about that." One staff added. I nodded in response.

The other staffs were busy putting lavalier microphones on me as I read the script that were given to me. It seems like something is missing here.

Where is he?

"You're ready." A staff said as he smiled warmly at me. I nodded. He pointed out the way to me. I started walking to the direction that staff had given me earlier. I saw there were cameras around in the area.

I walked fierly but I was very nervous inside. Only the sound of my heels echoed through the room. Just a few walks away I reached the big and fabulous door. "This one?" I asked the staff inocently as I pointed the door. They nodded so I obeyed and entered. As soon as I entered, I gasped at how long the table is. There are some boxes around like a display.