This is me

They eventually got on their train and left the city of Busan to go to the city of Seoul. Jungkook called Jimin and Hoseok asking them to meet him and Taehyung at Taehyung's house, of course they agreed. 

Then he called Jin asking him if he and Namjoon could pick them up for the train station and take them to Taehyung's house. Jin of course said yes.

Jungkook was very worried, but he knew it was going to be ok if Taehyung and his hyungs (and noona if youz a girl) were by his side.

Jungkook POV:
"Jungkook? Jungkook! Wake up, we're here." I heard Taehyung say as he shook me awake.

"I'm up, don't worry." I tell him while rubbing my eyes.

"Come on, let's go find Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung." He said while pulling me up and handing my suitcase.

We were walking around the train station for about 2 minutes before we saw them. Jin-hyung was holding a sign that said 'Jeon Jungkook' on it while Namjoon-hyung was holding one that said 'Kim Taehyung' on it.

We laughed at our hyungs and ran over to them. "Hyung!" I yelled at them making them turn and look at us.

"My baby!" Jin-hyung said as he dropped the sign and hugged me tightly. "Do you have fun?"

"Yes and me and my family are on a good page now." I tell him. 

"That's good. And Taehyung, my newest son." He said before turning to Taehyung and hugging him.

"Hey, Kook." Namjoon-hyung said while petting my head.

I turn and hug him tightly. "Hi, Hyung. I missed you."

"I missed you too. Why did you come back early, I thought you were supposed to be there for 2 more days?" He asked me.

Me and Taehyung look at each other in concern. Tae spoke up "Well, Hyungs, that's why we asked you to come to our house, so we could talk."

Jin's eyes went wide and then his face turned into anger, "Did you get my baby Kookie pregnant, Taehyung?! You better start running now."

"Hyung, it's not that! Plus I'm a boy, I can't get pregnant." I say quickly to him before he killed Taehyung for no reason.

"Oh right… Well let's go to his house, so we can talk." Jin said as he turned around and started to walk away, leaving the 3 of us standing there. Well we just shrugged and walked after him.

We got to Taehyung's house and saw our other hyungs (and noona if youz a girl) were waiting for us. We hugged and went inside where we all sat down.

"Ok, Jungkook. Taehyung, what did you need to tell us?" Yoongi said.

Me and Taehyung looked at each other before Taehyung blurted out "Jungkook's parents are after him and we are all in danger."

They started to freak out and I slapped Taehyung in the back of his head, "Why would you say it like that?" I say.

"Ow, well that's the summarized version." He said while holding his head.

"Wait, I thought you told me and Joon that you guys were on a good page now. Now they are after you?"

"No, not them my biological parents." I say to them.

"Your what now?" Hobi-hyung asked.

"Ok, restart. Jungkook, tell us everything." Y/n hyung/noona said.

"Yes, please because I'm so confused." Jimin-hyung said while holding his forehead.

"Ok, long and detailed or short and sweet version?" I ask them.