My Family

3 months later~

Jungkook POV:
I'm so excited. I'm quite literally bouncing in my seat. I feel a hand go on my thigh.

"Baby, calm down." Taehyung said to me.

"I can't." I say with a lot of excitement "We are becoming fathers today, so I can't calm down."

We got to the adoption center I was at, we walked in and I was met by a familiar face.

"Jungkook? Hello." Mrs. Dan says

"Hello, Mrs. Dan." I say while hugging her.

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm great and you?" I say to her.

"I'm good, thank you. And who is this handsome guy here?" She asked, referring to Taehyung.

"This is Taehyung, my husband." I tell her.

She shakes his hand before looking shocked. She grabbed my left hand and looked at my wedding ring. She was staring at it in awe. I don't blame her, it's huge and covered in diamonds. 'Only the best for my baby.' is what Taehyung said.

' is what Taehyung said

"Oh, look at this rock." She said while examining my ring.

"Only the best for him." Tae said while grabbing my other hand. I smiled at him.

"Cute. Well you guys here to adopt?" She asked with a smile. I nodded and smiled back. "Great! Is there anything you guys are looking for?"

"No, anything is fine." Taehyung said while squeezing my hand a little.

"Ok, let's go." She said while walking towards the rooms.

We started to walk down the hall of doors. Mrs. Dan was explaining about every door. But she skipped one. I stopped right in front of it and looked at it, confused.

"Wait. What about this one?" I say while pointing at the door.

She sighs. "That little one is a rough one. I think she's worse than you were." She sadly

"Well I want to meet her." I say with a smile. Taehyung looked at me confused and shocked.

"Are you sure, Jungkook?" She asked with a serious look on her face.

"Yea, if she's bad then maybe someone just as bad can help her. Give her the chance my mom gave me." I tell them both

She smiles and knocks on the door. We hear a very loud "Go away!" from inside. Mrs. Dan opened the door anyways and lets me in.

I walked into the room and saw a little girl who didn't look more than 5. She looks up at me. I smiled, but she scoffed and threw a doll at me.

I dodged it easily, she was a little shocked by this. "Nice throw, kid. What's your name?" I ask her.